Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yucky-yucky wtf

Hey everybody! I'm here again after a month of disappearance. Reasons of my disappearance this time: mental block. Yes... I can't think of anything to write anymore. There are many things happened in the past few months but I didn't feel like putting it on writing. Maybe my blogging enthusiastic spirit slowly disappearing and going to be replace by some other interest else, and it's no surprise that someday Blog Indulgence would be (one day) deleted. *sigh*

But as long as my blogging spirit is here (although little), I shall write backdated post hooray wtf. -_____- Sigh, no wonder my readers are running away from me. =_____=

Today I'm presenting to you a (super) backdated post on Yaki-Yaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant (clap clap clap wtf), which happened on March 2009. Yes, you can laugh at me (if there are any readers left to laugh at me). I'm totally okay with that. -____- Wuwuwu I'm so a sad case.

If you think that I will recommend you to this restaurant, the answer would be a big NO! :( Absolutely won't be going there for second time. Not even if someone treating me! NO! Google "Yaki-yaki" and you could find tonnes of negative comments on Yaki-yaki. Recommended or you to read on Yaki-yaki's pros and cons by Blogger Vkeong.

Photobucket
Taadaa~ Yaki-yaki aka Yucky-yucky.

Photobucket
Fresh oysters, smaller than those in Jogoya.

Photobucket
Sashimis that made you drool.

Photobucket
Shuen, the birthday boy of the night. Woot~ gathering cum birthday celebration!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The fantastic people who attended that night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Fatherly-instinct perhaps? *Gasp*

Photobucket
We prepared cupcakes for Shuen, as birthday present from Wei-Hwa and me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
We took some pictures, after the not-so-satisfying dinner.

Photobucket
With my favorite boss cum friend, Jen Fon.

Photobucket
The look on his face: priceless! :)


Since I hated this place, the food, the service, the everything, I wouldn't let you know the address and contact number! Haha... *evil laugh*

Yaki-Yaki Japanese Barbeque Buffet Restaurant,
Ground Floor, Federal Bowl,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Off Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Bukit Bintang Central,
55100 Kuala Lumpur (next to Plaza Low Yat)
Reservation: +603-2142 8111

5 *twinkles*:

laydeylike said...

welcome back! please blog often! :)

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Finally u are here....

Never been to Yaki Yaki...Thanks for ur adv....

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you!! The food is totally SxxT!! Not worth at all even we paid 50%!!!!!!!! Pity those who paid 100%. Sad..

fufu said...

i see the cupcakes again....
too bad i cant get it before i leave malaysia >.< anyway wish you could make nice cheese cupcakes... i give your 2yrs...go learn it... and i need 30 for my birthday =p ops... did i tell how old am i?? XD

CathJ said...

Cute cup cakes... ^_^

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs