Friday, October 30, 2009

L I F E

Howdee my fellow loyal loving readers! I've been MIA for quite sometime, didn't I? My hands have been very busy (Wei-Hwa's hands too) with none other than cupcakes. I love my mini business and I am glad that I shared this with my loved one. Boyfriend loved baking and crafting sugar paste too which makes us determined to turn this mini-business into a BIG one someday (crosses my fingers).

Little updates on me - I spent less time blogging as I allocated the time for my business, friends and Facebook. Lol, yes Facebook cause it's a powerful tool to promote my business and gain popularity. My lil' business has a page of it's own too! Join join join if you have not do so. :)

Photobucket

Lately, I gained new close friends, lost some in the process, found even closer ones, hugged a friend in need, laughed till I cry, embarrassed myself in the public, and most importantly, learned more about myself. I'm glad that I have this circle of friends since high school that kept my feet back to the ground and reminding me of my roots. I am also blessed with colleagues that I have no longer call them colleagues; now I called them my second family. :)

Photobucket

Then, one day, as I was in middle of a meeting, something came to me and *ting* I'm determined to get Masters. :) I hope this fire keep on burning until I secured my place in a Masters course. :D I am determined to make my life more meaningful. Studying is a part of it You will never know what will happen the very next day.

Life, for me, involves good food and good friends. :) Lucky for those living in Seremban (especially me), there's an authentic Japanese restaurant in town - Matsu Japanese Restaurant, (No. 40, Jalan S2/B18, Biz Avenue, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Tel: 06-601 7332). Woohoo! I went there so frequently, I got a Privilege Card that offers 10% off total bill ;)

Photobucket
One dish that I will never missed - Salmon Belly Sashimi! You'll never touch the normal Salmon Sashimi ever again!!!

Photobucket
Malaysia's 52th Independence Day, 31 August 09.

Photobucket
I can announce loudly that... I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD AND I WOULD NEVER GET BORED WITH IT!!! :D

Photobucket
Dinner right before Port Dickson trip with my second family, 19 September 2009.

Photobucket
Known her (affectionately calling her "Hun") for less than 6 months yet understands her more than others. :)

Photobucket
We admit we ordered more than we can consume :( Nevertheless we quite finished it all!

My life had been packed that I don't have time to indulge myself in facials or manicure/pedicure but I loved every single minute of my life. There is always packed sheet masks! Hooray for that... my savior! :D

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.
Jack Buck

If you're happy and you know it, you clap your hands! :)

Happy halloween, everyone!

5 *twinkles*:

Beverly's Secret said...

Clap clapssss~~ It's fine even if you don't have time to indulge yourself because you are having a wonderful life :)

Good luck on your business!! All the best!!!

Carrie Tai said...

I like Matsu's food too. Just went there yesterday with my friend.

Nice blog layout!!!

fufu said...

salmoon... i miss it much

Esther said...

hey, i was wondering, what is the price range like at matsu's? it would be great if you could give some insight on that. thanks :)

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs