Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm graduated!

Hey... hey... hey... great news (for me... and my parents...)! I am finally graduated from University, 1 month ago. Now I'm undergoing practical training in a company (factory to be exact), nearby my house, which is only 5 minutes away. Working life is no fun (espeacially when I think of my lil' bitsy whinny RM300 allowance. YES... only RM300 a month, but come to think of it - some of my pals do not have any allowance at all. So, RM300 is considered 'wah...' and 'gud lar u...' by my friends!), but anyway, my life in working life includes listening to gossips and their complains by who-who about who-who... I must have good listening ears. Haha... And again,I don't have anything to do at work, just normal clerk's work - filing documents, walking up and down, here and there, watching them doing their work, etc etc. I met lotsa great people there, all friendly and willing to help me answering the questions that popped out of my mind!

Ah, talking bout my parents, yup... they are very happy that I graduated BECAUSE...
Daughter graduated = no more early morning drive to airport + no more long waiting at the arrival hall (thanks for the airplane delay) + everynight calls to Sabah to listen to her complains + monthly allowance + listening to her whinning and crying + infinity else.

I love Seremban for the peacefulness
I love Kota Kinabalu for the beautiful view
I love Seremban for the delicious beef noodle
I love Kota Kinabalu for Sake Recipes House (oh so delicious sushi!)
I love Seremban for Jusco
I love Kota Kinabalu for Kundasang

0 *twinkles*:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs