Thursday, May 24, 2007

Snip bits of Borneo

For the 3 years in Sabah, it's time for me to reveal the pictures I took during my trips around Sabah. There are pictures which are courtesy of my university friends who got the golden chance of climbing Mount Kinabalu. Too bad that I missed the chance to climb the mystical mountain. I hope I'll make up to that this September!

This picture is courtesy from my uni friend. Mount Kinabalu during sunrise. Beautiful, can't be described with words.





White sandy beach at Karambunai Resort, Sabah. A place great for holiday escapade.








Pretty view at Karambunai Resort.








My first encounter with horse! There are even white horses. Where is my prince in white?





The giant chess game. Let's play one round, Vladimir Kramnik!








Don't you just wish that you are lying down at the benches, overlooking the beautiful swimming pool and sea, with a cool drink by your side, and "ah-mo-lang"s to "wash" your eyes.





Thanks to Rose for making me realise that clouds can be so beautiful. I never notice this before, ever in my life.





Exotic red banana, exclusively at Kundasang, Sabah. I never see this before in Seremban.


Phew... Tired of climbing the hills at Kinabalu Park, Kundasang. Kinabalu Park is the gateway to Mount Kinabalu.





19th Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon, where super-human like Mr. Mejia and Ms. Pictrovia run all the way up! All my salute to them. Normal human - 1 and half day, super-human - less than 3 hours.






Breathtaking view from Kinabalu Park. The sunset.








The tip of Mount Kinabalu. Give me pair of wings and I'll fly to the tip.










Local vege. Pick any 3 packets of vegie for only RM5! Cheap and fresh! Genuine wild bee honey, keropok and roses...







At the Ostrich Farm, Kudat. It's not easy to sit on blinded ostrich and smile at the camera at the same time.

At Tip of Borneo, Kudat overlooking South China Sea.










Wei Hwa and me at the tip.














Just rocks, sea and me...











B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Need I say more?











Picture courtesy of my uni friend. Thanks for sharing the pictures with me! Just like heaven.








Courtesy of my uni friend. Owe you pal...








I hope to conquer Mount Kinabalu this September. My aunt (who climbed more than 15 years ago) is organizing a trip to climb Mount Kinabalu for her China pals. Maybe I'll be able to tag along...

0 *twinkles*:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs