Saturday, July 28, 2007

Which one?

I wanna buy a good digital camera, in conjunction with my convocation this September. Which one? Hundreds of digital camera out there, standing at the shelf, shouting "Buy me! Buy me!". I like Panasonic's Lumix FX50 and Canon Digital Ixus 950 IS.

Which one I should buy?

Desperately need your opinion.

Additional info:
There is another camera that catches my eye on Saturday (28th July), which is the Samsung I70. What do you guys think?

5 *twinkles*:

Valerie Chong said...

hey, I'm using a lumix right now, but it sucks and i hate it. I don't know if it's just mine la, i bot the FX-01 when it just came out, i bot it bcoz got the image stabilizer and things like that right, but it doesn't do a damn thing also! it gave me so many blur pictures with the slightest shake, really not stable. At all. and the picture quality is not that good also..nite colours are bad, flash too bright.. i don't know. maybe they bettered the other versions. But i did use Canon brand b4 also, ixus 45 rmb.. Canon brand is still the best around la. Jet just got a new Canon also, go ask her! Personally i'd vote for Canon. Tried and tested household brand.

jEt said...

Heh heh heh, hy is right! Canon delighting you always! I mean, it's a very good camera with many features. But of course u can't expect to have all the features in the world in one camera but canon has most of them!

Mine is the ixus 850 IS.

If you are still thinking very hard, ask yourself what you want in a camera? then you go look around online. can try out this ink though, Reviews

Mei-Wah said...

wow... thanks buddies! comments from you guys really helped. i think i'll grab Canon - as jet said "Canon, delighting you always". hahaha... terima kasih ya... jet, d link is very useful! =) but i just recently eyed on Samsung I70 (http://www.samsung.com/my/products/camcorder/digitalstillcamera/stc_i70s.asp). wat do you guys think bout it? i love the slider style! *wink*wink*

jEt said...

hmmm sometimes the model is nice but the brand doesn't make good name in camera itself, tht's y they come out with stylish models, that's my opinion lar.

And Samsung has never been good in camera. For a good camera, you should give a try to Canon(of course), Nikon, Kodak, Fuji...

If you r looking more on the stylish one, Sony or Casio would be good what. Nvm lar don't have to rush on which model you hav to buy, like mine i bot it 4 months only after i have decided which one to grab.

Mei-Wah said...

yup, i think you are right jet... creating stylish models so that it can sell - for the style, not the quality. thank you, thank you for your humble opinion. i think i'll decide for 950 IS. most probably i;ll grad it within this month, for catching good moments during my convo... =)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs