Thursday, August 2, 2007

Friday is coming!

Friday is coming, in just least than 3 hours. I am so happy that Mr. Friday's arriving. Everyone love Friday, doesn't it? *wink*

Small kids love Friday because there are lotsa cartoons and Power Rangers for them in the weekend.

Primary and Secondary kids love Friday, just because they can play around in the weekend. Primary kids watch their kid's show, Secondary kids go lepak-lepak at Terminal 1 Shopping Centre, Seremban Parade or Jusco (the latest attraction). Same goes to University students - movie, clubbing, karaoke, mamaks, Dota, etc etc... ALL on weekends. I remember I hated Monday because there's Perhimpunan Hari Isnin. Teachers, Guru Besar, etc etc will babble non stop on Monday (talk about gangsterisme, sanitary pads stucked inside toilet bowls, hukuman pelajar di khalayak ramai, and so much more... All we have to sit there, under the morning sun, listen to their speech.)

Working adults (like me! *cheh cheh cheeeeh*) grabs Mr. Saturday for shopping and brownie indulgence and Mr. Sunday for family day, which includes doing house chores, washing my poot-poot-cheh (aka car) and online sepuas-puasnya.

I HATE MONDAY (just like Garfield do). Monday is the day where hectic in work begins. Stress. Tension. Loaded with work. Energy drained. Fullstop.

Another 2 hours and 35 minutes more to Friday - 3rd August 2007!!! Celebrating Friday.

(Aih... How I wish the TGI Friday's slogan is true - "Everyday is Friday")


*P/S: Dear Boss, I don't care if Sony working on Saturday, cause I won't do my overtime for you this Saturday! Saturday is my Camera-Hunting-Day!

2 *twinkles*:

Valerie Chong said...

Hey, I always made first line during the perhimpunan hari isnin because of my fingernails i think! hehe.. I was so femes with discipline teaches in school man! hahahahah *proud*

Mei-Wah said...

hahhaaa... proud of urself ar? =) i remember you always carry a small nail clipper inside ur pocket. when there are nails spot checks, you will quickly start trimming your nails. but in the end, ppl caught you... those were the days...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs