Monday, October 8, 2007

I want...

I dunno what got into me recently. I flipped through IKEA magazine, from year 2003 up till the latest year 2007 magazine. Dreaming on how I can decorate my home sweet home, my little heavenly space that I'm looking forward to after long working hours. Just waiting for the right time to get my own home!

These are what I drooled on... Poang armchair RM389. Love the fabric design, love the comfiness...
Love it because it's baby PINK in color!
This bed is so girly! I know-lar this bed is for child, but it's extendable, means I still can sleep on it right?
My bed MUST have lotsa lotsa pillows! Essential for a good night sleep.
Other than pink, I love white too. White sofa, white kitchen, white car, white bread.... anything white, EXCEPT white hair.
White BATHROOM!
White KITCHEN!
Another white KITCHEN!
Cute utensils. Not those freebies from Fresh & White/Tops/Darlie/Colgate. When you eat, and you saw these cut utensils, you can't stop but have another bowl of rice.
I love IKEA meatball, definitely giving this a try - SHRIMP Sandwich!
When will I be able to get my own home, with my own hard-earned money?

2 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

i sense the "tai tai"-ness...

prepare to get attached for good?? hehehee

Mei-Wah said...

no need to get attach also can get nice furniture for own right? =(

hehehe...
i'm sure you will start planning for your own house, when you start working...

IT'S THE DISEASE!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs