Thursday, October 11, 2007

MEN INDULGENCE!

A friend of mine, Connie sent me an email with "yummy topless" famous men. Let's indulge... *slurp*. Haha... I sound like a men maniac here. But, anyway... let's enjoy and critic...

Aaron Kwok. Hot factor: 8 out of 10. A body gained from his powerful dancing and working out.

Alex Fong: Hong Kong swimmer and now actor cum singer. Hot factor: 10 out of 10!!! Swimmer's body is sizzling HOT!
Dunno who is this guy but he look like Vic Chow from the once-famous F4 isn't it?
Daniel Wu. Ermm... *I heard rumours that he's gay*.
*This posse is verrryyyy gay*. No offence, Rose! *
Edison Chen. Sizzling factor: 4 out of 10. He's cute, not HOT.
Kang Ta, korean singer. I love his song, but look at this picture! His nipple is so... so... erm... how should I describe it? Large? Just take a look at the previous photos of other men. Kang Ta's nipple is different from the others.
Very gay.
LEE HOM! Sizzling factor: 10 out of 10!!! Burning HOT!
Peter Ho, Taiwanese actor cum singer.
That's all for today's blog entry. This blog is for you to "wash your eyes" (cuci mata). ENJOY!

6 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

daniel wu??? what's tat gonna do with me?? i like him but average not the googoo ga ga type..hahahahha
his gayish has nothing to do with me..hehehehee..
but those pubic hair is uberly DISGUSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

leehom is cute here. not so muscle but average, smexy....i love things imperfect. i love food not-so-delicious.i just love imperfectness....

Anonymous said...

woikz.... dont post my name there la~~~

msazyla said...

oh my.... too gay for me.. hahahhaa!!!

Mei-Wah said...

to anonymous:
aiyar, connie... everyone know you forward the e-mail to me. not only me you forwarded, you forward to others too. hahaha...

to rose:
imperfectness... hmm, i'll keep that in mind... next time if i bump into some imperfect men, i'll pass your number to him. hehehe...

to ginger:
you don't need to "cuci mata" lar... you got haliq dy...

fpptl said...

we've all seen nude Edison Chen so we don't need photoshop no more.

And all of them have small heads. =.=

The one i paling wanna slap is Kang Ta.

Jess said...

geez, leehom is so hot..
by the way, the one that you said looks like Vic Zhou, he is Chen Bo Lin (Wilson Chen).. He is so cute.. :)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs