Tuesday, January 1, 2008

01.01.08

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

It's been a amazing 2007! I have stepped into new year, additional a number increased into my age. I never admit I am old, just getting wiser! Haha...

The great things (I'm not gonna mention my BAD things) I've done in the year 2007:
  1. Graduated!
  2. Got a job, with great colleagues!
  3. Got my very own car.
  4. Bought my first investment - unit trust!
  5. Got my first credit (plastic) card!
  6. Bought my first oversea holiday package.
  7. Got my hair permed (after a loooOOoog time of consideration).
  8. Actively selling and buying from eBay.com (e-commerce mar...)

Where did I go on New Year's Eve? I didn't go anywhere, just rest at home. But I went to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang on 30th Dec. The place does not live up to my expectation. Disappointed with the place and the each and every RM of the food and souvenirs (which can be easily bought from Sungai Wang Plaza). The pictures from Internet shows beautiful view of the place, but when I go there in person, the things were not as seems as how they are promoted. I will blog on that later...

I haven't figure out what's my resolution for the year 2008. What's your New Year resolution?

4 *twinkles*:

Mei-Wah said...

i reli hope i know what are you talking about

Roses said...

new year resolution?!?!
it's 2008.
our yr of rats.
be greedy.
make resolutions everyday. so u can get 365 resolutions and a great challenge to accomplish them all.
and life wouldnt be such a sore. ;)

Roses said...

but first...make it "i'll update my blog regularly"
hehehehhe..

Mei-Wah said...

ur blog had ben updated very frequently and "very tension"... haha! (*u know what i mean*)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs