Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I know I'm slow... :(

I'm deeply sorry to Tammy, Hanna, Chris and Vonvon, truly do. Sorry for posting this late, as in LATE. :( I am so tied up with work that I don't have time to sleep. As this week gonna be less tied up, I got the time to pamper myself and (most importantly) blog!

To refresh readers and me, I joined the "BEAUTY SAMPLE SWAP, BLOG & REVIEW" activity, organized by Tammy (thanks Tam!). What is Beauty Sample Swap, Blog and Review program by the way? Well, let Tammy to do the explanation...
5 bloggers who wished to participate this swap project will be selected to send 2 beauty samples to each of the 4 bloggers for review. The beauty samples can be anything from skincare, bodycare, cosmetics. Samples can be in sachets, trial or starter kits, etc that you have gotten FREE from magazines/counters/etc. Please do not send something that you paid for!

You are given given 7 working days to post your swaps. When you have received your swaps, you must blog and review the samples sent to you by each blogger. Include their names & blog links in your review and do thank them for swapping and highlight in your blog if they have made the swap special*!

Here are what I got:

Photobucket
RMK Cleansing Oil and Biotherm Aquasource Super Hydrator from Vonvon

Photobucket
RMK Cleansing Oil N, Creamy Soap N and Skintuner Light from Tammy

Photobucket
Eyeko Face Off Cleansing Wipes and Lunasol Foamy Cream Wash from Chris L

Photobucket
Rene Furterer Hair Care and Bobbi Brown Protective Face Lotion with SPF 15 from Hanna


The next thing I gotta do now: REVIEW ALL THE SAMPLES and write an informative review. Phew *sweats*... I'm determined to do a great one, quick! *crosses finger*

Below are their reviews on the products I sent to them ;)

2 *twinkles*:

Tammy said...

awww meiwah finally post up liao! there's not fast or slow on blogging after u receive the swaps :)

(just don't too long later everyone old liao)

can't wait to see your review!

thanks for joining this swap project!!!!!!

HannaHullabaloo said...

Hi Mei Wah,

So my package arrived u safely? Yeah cant wait to hear ur sample reviews girl. Oh btw im slow too. Only post about ur samples is left, hehe. I shall write it by this week!

BTW, I like your blog pics. I esp love the dewy effect and the soft fur background. Sigh my pics are all so crappy~

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs