Friday, August 17, 2007

Bored!

Got this survey from Friendster:
  1. Where is your cell phone? At my desk, where I can reach it easily.
  2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Yes, what about him?
  3. Your hair? Long, and not so proud of it.
  4. Your mother? She's just like a sister to me. Love her to bits!
  5. Your father? Not like my brother! He's too strict. Just dad.
  6. Your favorite thing? My bantal busuk.
  7. Your dream last night? Slept like dead. No dreams.
  8. Your favorite drink? Coffee and "kit-chai shuin mui".
  9. Your dream car? Already.
  10. Say something about life? Take a look at my blogspot's header.
  11. Your ex? None.
  12. Your fear? Fear of height, no money, getting old, dying...
  13. Where do you want to be in 10 years? Opening my own shop - whatever it will be.
  14. Who did you hang out with last night? My mum and Mr. Bantal Busuk
  15. What you're not good at? Being with new people.
  16. Muffins? Absolutely! With cuppa coffee please.
  17. When you DIE, u'd rather be CREMATED or BURIED? Cremated and ashes thrown into the sea.
  18. Where you grew up? Seremban, best place for siew-pau and siew-hai
  19. Last place you've been to? My home.
  20. What are you wearing? T-shirt inside, company's uniform on the outside, jeans, company's shoe.
  21. Where are you? Inside office, doing survey. Previously done the poo-poo survey.
  22. Your pet/s? Dodo, LengLeng, ChungChung and Bobby.
  23. Your computer? 1 lappie and 1 PC.
  24. Your life? Sometimes dull.
  25. Your mood? Tired.
  26. Missing? My JJ's CD. It got lost.
  27. What are you thinking about right now? Going home.
  28. Your car? White Myvi SE.
  29. Your work? Nothing but tiring.
  30. Your summer? All year long.
  31. Your relationship status? As stable as the Petronas Twin Tower.
  32. Your favorite color? Black
  33. When was the last time you laugh at? This morning. Laughed at my boss.
  34. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
  35. School? Missing every moment. Wish I can turn back time for the good ol' days.
  36. What you hope to do? Travel around the world!
  37. Who will you want to travel with? Him.
  38. What you wish to happened now? 5.50 pm
  39. What kind of people you hate? Two-faced goblin.
  40. What you want to say to your family? I'll be home for dinner.

Conclusion: I'M SO DAMN BORED NOW!!!

0 *twinkles*:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs