Saturday, August 11, 2007

SHOPPING SPREE!

Whee... Finally got my digicam! It's a Canon Ixus 850 IS. Haha... This camera is not stated in my previous blog on digicam dilemma. Thanks to the helpful salesperson, he able to provide good answer to all my questions.

In person - Canon Ixus 950 IS is super heavy (without battery). And because of that I opt for the latter.
I just love the features - wide angle, 3.8 times optical zoom and the sleek compact featureGot this FREE:
But before hunting for camera, I went to Clarin's Sales at Park Royal Hotel, Bukit Bintang. I am soooOOooOoo happy that I got this (for a very low price!):

FOR HIM. (RM218 reduced to RM80)

FOR ME. (Free...)FOR ME. SPF 15 Sunscreen Spray RM80 reduced to RM35 and Tonjour Parfume RM120 reduced to RM50. All products not expired, not opened, not berkulat, etc etc... What a bargain! =) Happy happy...

3 *twinkles*:

jEt said...

eh..urs looks like my camera model too..

Damm...am i blur or what?we r having the same model!!! hahaha

Mei-Wah said...

eh? urs is not Ixus titanium meh? mine is not the titanium... =)

Rachel said...

ehh.. so how is the camera?? did u try taking pictures in dark places?!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs