Saturday, September 15, 2007

Travel Guide (Kota Kinabalu) - Day 4

On Day 4, we decided to go to Kundasang, where the great Mount Kinabalu is situated. This is mum, with graduating Snoopy, looking delighted in the morning.
View from halfway to Kundasang - Ranau. We stopped halfway for break and photo-snapping.


Next stop... Kundasang town. Lots of fresh vegetables, fruits and local snacks for you to choose from.
Tempatation tempatation...
Lovely flowers are available too...
Lovely rose bud.
Hah, potted chili plant. How cute the chilies are!
Potted gerbera.
Varieties of local fruits - durians, mangoesteens, langsat, buah salak, banana, guava etc etc...
How bout this? RED DURIAN...
We have reached dairy farm, where the environment are cool and windy, suitable for "New Zealand" black-and-white-milk-producing-cows.

Hungry hungry hungry! We went to Balsam Restaurant at Kinabalu Park (gateway to Mount Kinabalu) for lunch.

Chinese fried rice.

Nasi lemak with chicken curry.
Finger lickin' good!
Don't stop me! Never mess with my chicken curry!
Spotted heavy vapour!
Dad interested with the vapour.
Pretty clouds.

Canon moment~
Alah... trying to be cute (it's sunny at that time lar...)
Had durian meal there.
Huey: You want my durian? You are not getting it! Argh...!!!
Cloud moments again.

Pondok Timpohon - your gate to Mount Kinabalu. We spotted mount climbers resting and puffing cigarattes here. Smoking keep body warm I guess?
Spotted rainbow and these beautiful view on our way back to KK town.



Mummy and daughter moment.



For dinner, we went to Kingfisher Park, looked for my cousin sister, and ordered chinese stir-fried dishes at Little Man Tai Restaurant. Extremely tiring trip, I drove 4 hours... But their expression on their face? Priceless...

1 *twinkles*:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictorial - thanks for taking me along for the ride :)

I sure do love those veggies in Kundasang - every time I pass there I wish I was driving a truck.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs