Saturday, September 15, 2007

Travel Guide (Kota Kinabalu) - Day 5

On 4th day, which is 2nd September, which is also my convocation (*hooray*), we went to Pasar Tamu KK, situated on the heart of the city. This morning market is only available on Sunday morning, from as early as 6.00 am to 1.00 pm. In short, this morning market offers you macam-macam barang, such as local handicrafts, foods, kuih muih, clothes, pets, LV, Guess, Levi's imitations, plants, local Sabah pearl, etc etc... Happy mum with her beautiful smile.After a short walk at the morning market, we quickly head back to hotel and prepare ourselves for CONVOCATION! Excited and happy at the same time... (^.^) Weather in Sabah is extremely hot! I was sweating all the way during the convocation ceremonyFinally, the convocation ceremony was over! I just can't wait to take off that heavy jubah but before that, of course take tonnes of pictures first lar...Thanks to my cousin sister for the lovely sunflowers, and thanks to mum for the plush toy Snoopy, who also graduatd with me! Haha...
This is me with my second year roommate cum coursemates, Carrie. She make me laugh all the time, love to sleep, yet she can get good grades! Next to me is Chee Kean, another coursemate of mine and also boyfriend of Carrie's.
Kok Wah, me and Wei Hwa. Kok Wah is my coursemate, quiet but very smart~ Diam diam ubi berisi. If I got any problems with assignments, espeacially programming, he will be the person I seek to. Hehe...
That's my cousin sister, mum and my dad. Despite rushing for her thesis and exams, she still manage to come over to look for me.
Kamala aka Kamaba aka Buddy, my third year roomie! She's fun to be and humourous. Our room is the noisiest of all! Of course with the help of another roomie of mine Aun Nee. Picture not available yet. Third year is the most enjoyable one, because of you Kamala and Aun Nee!
Me and Dalena. I love her name, unique and sweet. Always bump into her and her boyfriend when we take our dinner and lunch at Kingfisher Park.
Fishie and Janice. Fashionable Janice - I love to see her dressings. Crazy Fishie - love making stupid and nonsense jokes.
Me and Fishie again.
Nick - boyfriend of Lai Kuan. Below: me and Ah Boon, a coursemate of mine. He speaks Mandarin and I speak Cantonese. Chicken and duck communicate.
Siew Peng and Sin Hui.
After convocation and photo snapping session ends, we went to Kedai Kopi Tenom Yun Soon in Lintas Square. Don't under estimate this normal looking coffee shop. In the morning, it's a coffee shop but in the night, it's a western food shop! It's famous for black pepper lamb steak. Below is Fried Chicken - 2 large chicken thigh RM11.
Me with mum and couzy...Star of the night - Black Pepper Lamb Chop RM13. Two piece lamb steak in a wide selection of sauces - mint, black pepper, salsa and the rest I don't remember. Look delicious leh? Taste super delicious too!
We head back to hotel to rest after a long day~ Dreaming of lamb steak that night...

2 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

i so want to graduate..
can u smell the *jealousy*??

Mei-Wah said...

You WILL graduate my dear... =) you are getting nearer and nearer to the day...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs