Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What to do when you are dead bored in Office?

It's 3:00 pm in the afternoon. You in office and you are bored. Dead bored.
What we will do when we are bored to the maximum?


Hint: We have a camera in hand.







Answer: We camwhored!!! :)

Photobucket
I even swapped the color of her attire. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P/S: This post is fresh from the oven! :) I felt so bored today, yet works are piling up but I just don't have the feeling to work yet. I'm still in my holiday mood~ cause I have been on holiday since 25 December until 6 January! Tralala~ How fun is it to snap silly pictured with colleagues while the boss is around. Haha, that's why I'm squatting on the floor! :D

10 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, I can see that you are quite boring there...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

hahaha...

kawaii des!!

I like it so much!

Usually I did that too~

fufu said...

hahaha... photo taking can really kill the time =)

Mei-Wah said...

Haha! Kills time and fun at the same time! :) Damnit I just can't wait for the CNY holiday to come! I am not ready for work yet! Argh

Dragon said...

super duper boring lo!!! LOL.

Kikey Loo said...

u do it when ur boss around? keng...

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so nice le. Always got holiday to travel. ;-)

SongKeat said...

Lol... better get starting... times doesn't wait.
well u might think of 10 places to go.. haha.... u are a traveller!

Johnny Ong said...

wah so free ??????????

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

got uniform one ah?
the uniform like the jaga toilet wan wei ahhah!!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs