Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese "Moo" Year!

It's the time to celebrate again! :) Oh yes, it's Chinese New Year time, baby! Once mentioned CNY, you can't help but to think of new clothes, new shoes, new lingerie, new hairstyle, new accessories, new whatever, mandarin oranges, seafoods, shandy/beer, cherry blossoms, poker cards, mahjong, reunion dinner, gathering with friends, "yee sang", visiting relatives, wall decoratives, barbequed pork meat (yummy!), fried shrimp rolls, prawn crackers with "ah-chap", "nian gau" (Chinese New Year cakes) and the most important of all - the RED envelope aka angpaos!

We can't miss any of that. Shiokness.

Chinese New Year won't be whole as one without completing all of the above-mentioned. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is to ring the bell in your head: It's the year of the Cow!
Everybody say "mmmmoooooooo..." :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lovely chery blossoms I wanna kidnap them and place it in my home.

Photobucket
My kisses to all of you who supported my blog and my rants. It was great journey as I first placed my baby step on the world of blogging. Never forget to mention that I have met lotsa good bloggers-turned-friends. With your loving care and support, I will carry on with this journey.

On this auspicious day, we would like to wish all my friends and YOU...

Photobucket
HAPPY & PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!
May Health & Wealth Be With You!

12 *twinkles*:

iamlz said...

sofa!!

happy cny!!

p/s: where's tat big ox? i wana hav it in galway too huhu..

Akira 思胜 said...

Happy Chinese New Year ya!!!

Mei-Wah said...

LimZhi: It's in Pavilion! But I'm sure Galway has real bulls! :)

Akira: Happy Chinese New Year to you and your loved ones! :)

@ SmalL G!RL said...

hpy lunar neu year, mei wah :)

Dragon said...

gong hei fatt choi!!!!

SongKeat said...

lol ur fren's hand is in pray pray post... is it i am chai shen? haha... gx gx!

hana said...

the cherry blossoms are really pretty! Are the real? Ah, I'll steal them too given the chance heh.

HAPPY CNY TO YOU TOO!

laydeylike said...

gong xi gong xi!!

fufu said...

gong xi fa cai!!
*the same day you girls attended the workshop?*

Mei-Wah said...

Mei Mei: Happy Niu Year to you too~ :)

Dragon: Gong hei gong hei~

Lucas: Haha, yeah, I scolded her thereafter. I asked her, "why your hands not CNY style???"

Hana: Those are not real, but so pretty! :D I wanna steal those, but there are too many people at that time. Lol~

Clara: Gong xi gong xi xi xi xi... :D

Fufu: Hahaha, yeah on the same day we attended the workshop~

Alexander said...

goodness, love the cherry blossom flowers! :D lovely.

Carrie Tai said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!

How's ur celebration?

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs