Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My latest obsession.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been so sick lately. Been having running nose, sore throat and cough. For the past 3 days, I have been sleeping at 9 pm. Yes, 9 pm. Thanks to you who cared about me and had been dropping me messages, telling me to drink more water and rest more. Thanks for your care. :) I'm touched.

Recently, I found new love. Baking muffins and cupcakes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Marble muffins. It tasted as good as it looks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sinfully indulging chocolate chips muffin.


Other than baking muffins and cupcakes, I have been crafting as well. Not with clay, but with icing sugars. :) Thanks to the World Wide Web, things went pretty well for my very first time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You must be thinking that I did it for Wei-Hwa. Lol... you are absolutely wrong. But hey, this doesn't mean that I won't be baking for my loved one in future! ;) The 6 cupcakes I prepared beautifully is for my first customer! (Yes, I am confident enough to accept orders). My client ordered this for her boyfriend, whom will be celebrating his birthday on 14 March.

Photobucket
I have created a new blog too, specially dedicated for my cupcakes. :)




Photobucket
I saw a pretty rainbow yesterday and it made my day full of flu and running nose! Thank you, God.


P/S: Yes, I'm admit I'm a bit obsessed with this lil' hobby of mine, that I spent nearly RM400 om baking ingredients and baking stuffs. Wilton's products are freakingly expensive I love products from Wilton and I swear I would rob the bank to buy all their products!

15 *twinkles*:

Anonymous said...

so sweet yer....

Akira 思胜 said...

Psst, I never taste a cup cake before... :p

Tammy said...

wow.. nice teddy bear :)

how much u chargin for the cupcakes? and u sold your first batch too! gratz babe!!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Wuu!!

Look so nice!

hana said...

OMG. THAT IS AWESOME.

You crafted the teddy bear omg its perfect!

ur cupcakes look all nice and rounded too srsly i didnt know you could bake that well *bows*

any chance you can give me the link to the site you used? i want to try too!

Kikey Loo said...

wow.. u can open ur own bakery shop liao..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

wow wow, u making me hungry...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

oh my my!!! this is crazy! waitintfor more on ur new blog..i love the bear, wu la la

Yvonne Sam said...

wow!!!!!! can u share the recipe with me? i wanna try to make cupcakes too... i love cupcakes!!! ♥♥♥

levian said...

do get well sooon. :) you sell them? even through postal?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being my good colleague.....at least I n Kan got free trial of "full size" cupcake before it goes to the market...hehehehe
Your cakes are really great!!!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

wa wa wi wa... make some for me ler ahahahha!

laydeylike said...

walao wei~!! mei wah u really geng lahh... :) thumbs up 2 u!

fufu said...

ohhhh...... i love those girls who can actually bake!!!! *p*

yienyien said...

eee!! the bear is actually made of icing sugar?? OMG!!! can make til that cute is really hard leh!! i tried b4 and it turns out to be a crooked bear!! SOBX!!!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs