Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zoom to MPH Warehouse Sales!

Location: Mayang Plaza, Jalan SS 26/2, Taman Mayang, Petaling Jaya
Contact Number:
016-6073733
What's the great deal?
2009 MPH Stock Warehouse Clearance Sale Promotion Discounts up to 70% Price as low as RM2 and Clearance Stocks and many more.
Additional: MPH MRC, MIM and MKC members to receive a RM 5 Book Voucher with every nett purchase of RM150.
:o

Photobucket
Photobucket

Zoom zoom zoom, let's head on to MPH Warehouse Sales! This is my second time being in MPH Warehouse Sales. The first one was in Section 13/4, Petaling Jaya, and I can certainly say that the first that I've been to (in Section 13/4) was better than current one.

Photobucket

Sorry to say that there are not much books available in current MPH warehouse sales. Sigh... I was quite disappointed with the choice of books available. MPH has not only let me down, but you have let Rose and Siew Yee down too, this time. :(

On the fine Sunday (15 March) morning, Wei-Hwa and I went to MPH Stock Clearance Promotion (with a big hope and anticipation), only to find out that there are lotsa people there already! *sweats* The location selected were not strategic (we had hard time finding that place, but thanks to GPS!), it's stuffy and hot inside (as it's a covered-up area) with no air-conditioner (only fans available), I swear I'm gonna passed out anytime. :( Thumbs down.



Things I bought from MPH Warehouse Sales:
Photobucket
Sidney Sheldon's at RM24.50 each.

Photobucket
I wanna take care of myself, thus RM9.90 each. ;)

Photobucket
Paulo Coelho's The Zahir at RM24.50.
(Maaf zahir & batin wtf)

Photobucket
Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, RM29.90.

Photobucket
Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me? at RM24.50.



Me currently reading this:
Photobucket
Ehem ehem, this doesn't mean that my relationship with Wei-Hwa is at stake. :) I would want to improve and bring our relationship to the next stage. As I read pages by pages, I realise there's lots to learn and understand in a relationship. This book is definitely recommended for couples!

5 *twinkles*:

7号街隐士 said...

Wow...I muz go check this book
" Men are from Mars " Must be something interesting ^^

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

How come you didn't give me some of your chocolate chip muffins? Haha! Going gaga over booksale? Me too, I love to read. Reading about 3-4 books a week now. Of course not from cover to cover, in two weeks I finish them all, proceeding to the next batch of books. How have you been Mei-wah? How's your Wei-hwa? Haven't seen him here for quite a while.

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

hehehe...
I'm in love with books..always they can capture my eyes compare to hot guys..LOL!

Last 2 weeks Popular had their warehouse sales too..90% sales..

I love the last book..Read it many times (I dont have bf yet)..LOL!

Beverly's Secret said...

It's good to read sometimes... mind and soul relaxation...

Good buys, girl ;)

Anonymous said...

wah so many books. even if u give me 10 years i cant even finish one! ahahah!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs