Thursday, April 9, 2009

Premium Visit

Oh my gawd I have neglected my blog for such a long time! :( God, please gimme 48 hours in a day...
______________________________________________________________

Date:
28 March 2009
Day: Premium Saturday
Time: 12.30 pm
Occasion: Premium Tim and Ting visit!

Why "premium"? What so premium anyway? I don't know the real reason as well, but that's the word that I learned from Timothy of timothyvoon.com. Sound glamorous wtf. ;)

We fetched the couple from Times Square entrance and next we go lunch. We chose to eat "yong tau foo" Hakka style.

Beware that there will be overuse of the word "premium".

Photobucket
Photobucket
Premium Tim and his premium DSLR camera.

Photobucket
Premium Ting (Ting, why give such faces? :))

Photobucket
Premium "chee cheung fan" in premium curry.

Photobucket
Premium "yong tau foo" in dry and soup.

Photobucket
Premium "loh shu fen" in premium curry.

Photobucket
Warm family picture~


After lunch (and some chit-chats), we head on to One Utama Shopping Centre. Premium Tim said, "I'm don't here for shopping. I'm here for food!" (yeah right). :D Premium Tim was the one who suggested to go into Nike/Adidas/craft shop/guys stuff hahaha not girls okay!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cynthia and me were resting while the guys were browsing through the shoes. How come the other way round? Why why why?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tsk tsk tsk... we girls are sitting there while waiting for you guys to finish browsing.

Photobucket
Just look at that! Premium Tim was browsing through clothes while us waiting for him outside the store! :)


As Premium Tim and Ting never had Chilis before, we decided have Happy Hour drinks while waiting for Premium Yien to come.

Photobucket
The premiums: Yien and Cynthia.

Photobucket
Premium Dearie trying his hand on Premium Tim's DSLR.

Photobucket
Photobucket
You will know you spotted a bunch of bloggers when they quickly take out their cameras and start snapping away as the drink/food arrives. ;) Yeah, that's what we did!

Photobucket
Triple Play, RM24.90


THE FUNNIEST PART OF ALL! :)

Photobucket
Premium Tim had his hands on Wii Fit (after much persuasion from us, his premium friends).


Watch this!!! :) Note that the camera is shaky, cos my hands are shaking due to too much laughing!!! Haha... it was hilarious! Ah, look closely to the man in black t-shirt too. His dancing is cute too!

Photobucket
We just can't stop laughing. Look at the crowd watching Tim in action!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Shake it, shake it, shake it!

Photobucket
The result: POOR! Haha, try again Tim.


Nope, my meeting with Cynthia, Timothy and Yien is not over yet. There's more! Just stay tune for more.


P/S: Hurrhurrhurr :( I know I have been neglecting Blog Indulgence! for some time. Sorry! What caught me these says are none other than my cuppy cakes. My project. My passion. My love. My weekends is nothing but cupcakes, and the orders are overwhelming! I am so happy. :) More importantly, Wei-Hwa is sharing this passion with me too! Double happiness. I'm sorry if I didn't have the time to visit (and comment) in your posts. Gomenasai! :k

9 *twinkles*:

fufu said...

wow... i want the dslr camera man... so cool!! yeah what a delightful day with group of nice friends ya =)

CathJ said...

great day!! :-)

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

HAHAHAHAHHHHAH!!! so funny.
eh 1 Utama so big of cos go in some shops ma.. din buy anything pun ahah.. eh got. fabric dye ehheh...

and erm. missing u both much d.
tho is just one SATURDAY!
a PREMIUM SATURDAY! YO! WITH PREMIUM MEIWAH AND WEIHWA!

well. again. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. HAD FUN WITH YOU BOTH. AND VERY NICE TOO MEET THE PREMIUMS MEIWAH AND WEIHWA IN KL!.

maybe this coming August again. we'll see how.

take care. hugs.

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Miss Premium, what happened to your cupcake indulgence? haha! I love that one ~ sooo cute!

BTW, the Premium soup looks so spicy (Oh yes, the one with red and green pepper). Just make sure you don't eat those peppers or you'll end up with a mouth sore, unless you're use to it of course! por supuesto!

Beverly's Secret said...

Haha... Really Poor~~ I have that game though... All he needs is PRACTICE ;)

ahlost said...

Hahaha.. Tim is so funny in the vid.. No wonder nowadays he always wiifit here and there *LOL*

yienyien said...

*nyek nyek nyek*

I like the post wei!!! so cute!!

Thankiuk mei wah n wei hwa!! i really have a very great saturday!!

the best thing is the wii fit and the gossiping during dinner!!!!!

*muacks muacks*

- oh.. i add u in my blogroollllll okok? -

ting said...

mei wah~: i was not ready yet mar...
shy mar... premium mei wah bor...
heheh...

ting said...

mei wah~: i was not ready yet mar...
shy mar... premium mei wah bor...
heheh...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs