Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Silence

There is some silence in Blog Indulgence!, but that doesn't mean that I'm neglecting my primary blog and YOU! :) I'm dropping a short note here, just to let you know that I still care, and keeping myself updated with your updates.

The main reason of my disappearance, well of course:

CUPCAKES!!! :D

Photobucket
Hurrhurrhurr (T____T), don't throw rotten eggs to me for being biased and placing my attention to new baby and neglecting the older one. :( Both babies are equally important to me.

Photobucket
I got so much to blog about (especially on travels) but I feel that travel post need extremely long time to spend on. From choosing the right photos, to descriptions and finally, compilation. Maybe I need to brush up my writing skills after all. Sigh...

Photobucket
I can only wish that God could give me 48 hours in a day. Then, I can have more time to do my pending stuffs, and at the end of the day I would have some balance of (maybe) 2 hours to pamper myself. Time is just not enough!

Photobucket
Click on each photo for each detailed description and more photos! Psst, it links to Cupcake Indulgence.


I promised to myself (and you) that I will continue with my pending post (phew... lots of it!):

Phew... I really don't know which one to write first. Well, how bout this: YOU HELP ME TO DECIDE! Leave a comment on what you want to read, and I will write it. :)

10 *twinkles*:

CathJ said...

Lovely...... ;-D

iamlz said...

write about disneyland!

hana said...

BLOG ABOUT DISNEYLAND OF COURSE!!!!

lovely cupacakes too btw. then again, they always are <3

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

uhhh~

I want~

ting said...

good job!!!

fufu said...

wow...great!!! awesome cupcakes...

anyway take your time to write about those previous trips you had... we will be waiting for you here =)

TMOT said...

OMG HOW U DO THOSE ICONS SO CUTE AND SO DETAILED ONE? SO PRO ONE MEIWAH!

quit ur job and be a sitaopoh in kl wei. sure earn big bucks one!
can do MEIWAH CUPCAKES ACADEMY already wei! advance diploma and MASTERS! i wanna take course wei!

how much is the premium package wei!

laydeylike said...

finally, u get some time to update sedikit! I tunggu until my neck so long liao..hahahah!!

yalah u owe me Bandung post so lama liao! *sigh* & im not sure whether I will go or not, after i chatted wif u the other day about the leaves & all. doiiiiiiii~~!!! but i am waitin 4 all ur post laa..

since everyone voted disneyland, HK. i think bandung will be less sambutan. hahaha! go ahead wif Disneyland! cepat ahh..do a long long one & informative post k..hehehe!

boleh kah u spend me your cupcakes! very tempting bahhh!! drop in sum whr in KL and I'll pick up next week. wtf! LOL!!!

nana said...

just close your eyes and randomly pick which topic you wanna write about! emm how about the gathering for singles? ahaha..that sounds very intriguing!

Asian Traveler said...

Oh I love cupcakes. It's indeed an indulgence!

I love to read about HK Disneyland and Hello kitty.

Would you by any chance interested to exchange links with my travel blog - An Asian Traveler (http://www.anasiantraveler.com)? Please let me know. Thank you.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs