Monday, February 18, 2008

All About My V-day *sigh*

Dear Secret Recipe,

YOU HAVE ENTIRELY RUINED MY "WHAT-A-SUPPOSED-TO-BE" ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY!

I HATE YOU and I will NOT gonna buy your cheese cakes/drinks/cornish/brownies/lamb shank (no matter how I love it!). In fact, I'm not gonna spend a single penny (or step half-a-foot) in your franchise for... for... for...
.....
........
...........
........
.....

this WHOLE 4 years! See ya on the 13th General Election!

You told me the service was bad because you hired new bunch of waiters/waitresses.

When I asked you "Why there are rice inside the gravy?", you took away the dish and never returned. When I got frustrated and ready to leave, you told me, "That one (chicken chop with mushroom sauce, served with rice and salad) is not-so-good. This one (newly cooked) is very good." You mean all these while you have been serving "not-so-good" food?

"Upon-receiving-the-dish" reaction.
Found out that there are rice cooked together with the mushroom sauce gravy!
Super hard rice! I wonder whether these are rice cooked overnight?
Asked for a change.
Waiting for the waiter to come back for the dish.

Green apple kasturi: One of my favorite drink in Secret Recipe because you made it taste so good! But this particular time, you have disappointed me... The drink you've made was TOO overly sweet, and when I complained about it, all you did was add water to it!

Ice BLENDED mocha with caramel is a drink where you blend up mocha with ice, served it up in a tall glass, put some whipped cream and caramel on top, and VOILA... you get ICE BLENDED mocha with caramel. BUT what I get is watery-tasteless-iceless ICE BLENDED MOCHA.

You have let me down...

You have let my bf down...

You have let others down too...

No matter how many times you have said sorry that night, all of us would not forgive you for destroying that oh-so-romantic night! (and I woke up middle of the night feeling my stomach growling BECAUSE BOTH OF US SHARED THE LASAGNA!!!)

I dunno how tebal your face is lor, Mrs. Secret Recipe Punya Tauke... All you did was smiling and smiling and telling everyone "today's-business-was-damn-good", and yet the things you DIDN'T do was improving your service and keeping everyone happy.

Stuffed my mouth silly with lasagna (we, both shared this!) and wanna get away from this place a.s.a.p!

And you dare to charge me SERVICE TAX?


Yours hatredly,
Mei Wah

1 *twinkles*:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Boss of Secret Recipe(SR) Seremban (near RUBY Karaoke)will revaluate herself in all aspect so that she won't let others down when dine in SR. This kind of restaurant won't stay long if she remains the way she manage the staff and business. One more thing to mention is the stupid Aunty Secret Recipe hired a "no-experience" cashier to in charge of VDAY's business transactions where Punya Tauke... All she did was smiling and smiling and telling everyone "today's-business-was-damn-good",but the stupid thing she have done is hired a cashier was too busy in finding the way on how to use the machine on that very moment. And the queue is getting longer and longer just to settle the bill. Really disappointed!!!! And the "QI SIN" aunty still can smile for the whole period...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs