Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's only 10:28 pm but I'm darn sleepy right now!

But this won't gonna stop me from wishing all of you a...
(That's my virtual gerbera flower for you!)

So, watcha waiting for? Give your lover some hand-written poems/flowers/chocolate/teddy/card/candle light dinner/spa vouchers/manicure vouchers/pedicure vouchers/marie france bodyline vouchers/handphone vouchers on this oh-so-romantic day! This is also the day when you can go lovey-dovey with your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/partner... (Without minding whether other people are looking at you with some weird faces!).

For all loving couples out there, this is a sweet poem for you:

First Love (By John Clare)

I never was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet.
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.

My face turned pale, a deadly pale.
My legs refused to walk away,
And when she looked what could I ail
My life and all seemed turned to clay.

And then my blood rushed to my face
And took my eyesight quite away.
The trees and bushes round the place
Seemed midnight at noonday.

I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes did start.
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.

Are flowers the winter's choice
Is love's bed always snow
She seemed to hear my silent voice
Not love appeals to know.

I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling place
And can return no more.


HAPPY SWEET VALENTINE'S DAY!

5 *twinkles*:

Elisha said...

i dont have anyone special leh... how? heheh, i celebrate with mama and papa! =) hehehe, happy vals day gurl..

Roses said...

i am celebrating with my parents too. my mom insists that we go for dinner as family.

according to her, all her children are lovers. so we have the right to dine with parents. hahaha...

nana said...

hope you had a lovely vday! did anything special? ;)

Akira 思胜 said...

hehe, 1st time came here...

got anything to share during ur valentine day???

u have a nice blog here.... ^^

Mei-Wah said...

to mekurukito: i had a "amazing" experience during v-day which i will definitely blog about it! damn that secrer recipe!

to akira wah: thanks for dropping by! one lesson i learnt is that NEVER go to secret recipe on biggie day!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs