Friday, February 29, 2008

General Election?

It's election, everyone! March 8th to be exact. I am eligible to vote, and I AM GOING TO VOTE! This is our rights and we are lucky to be able to vote for your next government. This 12th General Election is my first time to cast a vote.

This time of the year is where we can see banners of parties hanging everywhere. From light poles to trees to housing areas to cars to clothings! There are humorous blog entries (all in occasion with the election), like this one. Some are just general on general election. (huh?) This one is reminding everyone about your responsibility, and that your "votes
are for the sake of you and your generations' future".

I received an e-mail from my colleague, saying about one of the parties. I copied into this blog entry (I think it's quite interesting...) but I ended up deleting it. I don't wanna end up like the famous Namewee (from the creator of Negarakuku). I don't wanna get sued. And I deleted the e-mail from my blog (and from my Inbox).

To quote Namewee: "I don't have money, please don't sue me".

Here's a special blog created in conjunction of General Election.


Indulge!

1 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

I'm going to vote also.... But which party are u going to vote?

U can view Penang situation here, kinda funny about the pre-election campaign... haha...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs