Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm excited!

I must finish this off quick before I fly to another holiday destination. :k
Where we will head on to next?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here... ;) Miss me as I am taking 6 days off!

In order for me to start a new chapter on my up-coming holiday destination, I must close my "Bangkok File"! Day 4 (final one of course *phew*) coming right up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The breakfast in Grande Ville Hotel. Remarkably refreshing and fulfilling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The busy road of Bangkok.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fried rice and...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... one hungry teddy.

Before we checked out from the hotel at 1:00 pm, we took our last chance to explore Chinatown (as this is our last day) after breakfast. We crossed the road, placed our memorable steps on the road of Chinatown and *gasp* guess what we discovered?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do. Not. Mess. With. Thai. Drivers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How does he park, I really don't know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me - very touristy - thumbs up to the owner of Cefiro.

We reached the Old Siam Shopping Centre, Chinatown where 30% shops had closed down. Nevertheless, locals still visits for the bargain, cheap stuffs and foods.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thai pancake with signature Thai cream.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jellies creatively made into shapes of fruits! Ignore the thought of heavy food colorings and preservatives, and you will be just fine... ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Barbequed bananas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shrines are available in every buildings and home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The typical traffic jam which makes me *sweat*.

We move on with check-out procedure and other necessities, and set off to Suvanarbhumi International Airport. My heart was heavy as we traveled from hotel to airport. :( I was sad to leave Bangkok, I really do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some sculpture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sculpture of a Malaysian couple wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luxury shops to lure ladies (like me).

After we walked and shopped at the duty-free (*screams*) shops, we were awfully in the crave of foods. We aware that the food in airport can't beat the local stalls by the roadside, but we really in the need of food - to bring us back to KL. Who knows, we might faint even before we took the flight! ;) Nah, kidding.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch? Dinner? Tea time?
We had food at 4:00 pm... What do you call it? :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Thai laksa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His pineapple fried rice topped with chicken floss.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chicken wrapped in pandan leaves.
Very aromatic and yummy to the max.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NO!!! Don't finish up all the fried rice! Leave some for me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The ironic scene of returning home to reality. Back to work, back to stressful life, back to restless days. Coming home was great - I miss my bed, my doggie, my car, my internet, my everything EXCEPT my work. Ooyeah, I need a new job - a job that I enjoy and allows me to travel, without taking off my annual leaves. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After a month that we were back from Bangkok, we will be setting off to Hong Kong/Macau/Shenzhen on 27 November. We chose the significant date to travel as we are approaching 3 years of anniversary! Hooray! :) 3 years of laughter, bliss and happiness (some arguements as well. which couples don't argue, YOU tell me.

See you gals and guys again after 2 December!
Reviews on Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen coming soon to your laptop/monitor screen near you. Hikhikhik~ ;)

21 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

You are so lucky!!! Can go to so many places for holiday!!!

Happy Holiday ya!!!

Beverly's Secret said...

OMG!!!! Look at those foods...
Look at the laksa...

I'm crying in front of my lappie...
I want laksa :'(

Dragon said...

hahaha, we will at different country on 27 nov! so ngam!!! but i will back 3 days later than yours. kekekeke. hey, must buy me some hong kong and macau food ya, especially polo bun!!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

That's really awesome!

Have a nice trip later dear!

Miss u!

小薰妈 said...

i love the pinky car!!

Borneo Falcon said...

Like the breakfast and the exotic food

JM said...

u r beverly's friend rite?
u oso like to travel, so cool^^
may i noe which camera u r using now, bcoz ur photo look so clear and nice^^

Agnes Sim said...

wow...y u always can take leave n flight here n there? ;)

fufu said...

bangkok... the drivers there are all well trained =)

Advertiser said...

hi Meiwah!

I like those Thai jellies! I remember I bought alot during my trip to Hatyai, those are really cheap cheap cheap!! Yet in Thai restaurants in SG, one piece already costs more than a dollar.

how much cheaper for a coach bag? I know USA coach is like 35% cheaper.

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

u going to Hong Kie!!! OMG!!!
buy me gift wei ahhaha!!!
i want long sleeves shirt green color , simple wan ahhah less design..
*perasan hor ahhah!


and the roast goose is very nice...
have fun and take care!!!

ENVIOUS!!!

Maonoko said...

I Miss Bangkok!!!!!
I like the food there so much...yum yum!!!
Enjoy ur trip to HK, its a nice Makan & shopping place as well^___^

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Have a nice trip, wherever you're going next.. :)

About the pineapple fried rice topped with chicken floss, the chicken floss looks like hair of something creepy, haha! I'm sure though it tastes good.

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

3 years ah...im at 6th lo haha

Barbie said...

Wow! 1 whole month there! No wonder why you feel sad to bid Bangkok goodbye :)

All the food looks so yum! I feel like I wanna devour all that already! waa wah wah :( wait a minute! I'm crying, ok? Should I add "Mei" Wah wah wah :P Keke J/k dear!

Miss you a lot! Been awhile since we last chatted! but I feel the happiness you offering via this pinky blog of yours! ^ ^ *hug*

Kikey Loo said...

wow... u also travel a lot.. :D

nana said...

hope you had much fun and shopped a lot during your vacation!!

JeromeFo 令狐冲 said...

LOL.XD
I like the pic of Barbequed bananas* Wish i could try it*

Penang Tua Pui said...

wa... can travel to so many places a.... song lo....

we also wanted to go around.. but yet no $$$$... all spend on food liao...

Unknown said...

Hey,thanks for visiting my blog...
I am the one who share the same name as you but different spelling...
Hope you enjoy your trip and have fun...

Carrie Tai said...

Happy holiday....

Hope to see your update asap

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs