Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back from Macau, Zhuhai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong yesterday. Tiring but hell lotsa fun. I fell in love with Hong Kong, and I wanna return back there someday. Lotsa pictures and experience to share but I won't be updating so soon as I am leaving to Bandung, Indonesia this Saturday! :)

If you are wondering why are we going to Bandung instead of Jakarta? Bandung is a shopping haven for factory outlets! Expect to grab Gap, Armani, Bebe, Guess, Ralph Lauren and lotsa more at the factory outlets. :p

Catch up with all of you, my lovely buddies, next Tuesday! ;) Adios~

13 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, just came back and wanna go outstation again? So enjoy ya!!! Have fun ya!!!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

WHUA!! CANT WAIT FOR U UPDATE WOR!!!

fufu said...

erm bandung is good, but i dont think the clothes cheap there, because i found that the quality is bad(all rejected from the factory) not worth it =) anyway wish you could grab what you want

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

So envied you can go traveling ~ Exspecially Hong Kong !!

Kikey Loo said...

travel again..
so good leh..

Unknown said...

I wish I could travel around the world too~!! hmmm....I'm jealous ler....

btw, faster post the pics up!! I wanna seee!!! hehehehe...weeee~

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Wow! You've been to a lot of places in PRC (People's Republic of China). I have only been to Hong Kong and Shenzhen... Looking forward for some Macau Adventure soon. Merry Christmas! Update us with your Indonesia trip okay?

SongKeat said...

lol.. is ur occupation traveller? haha...

Anne said...

man!! u really lucky! can travel so many place........>.<"

Agnes Sim said...

wow...travel again! so nice. Waiting for ur photos. ;-)

Agnes Sim said...

yaya...Bandung is a nice place for shopping. I been there b4. ;-) happy shopping!!

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Walao....u really travel like crazy...hahaha...kidding....Hv a nice trip ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, come here and have a look, u sure like it! http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/

a very nice site by my fren

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs