Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Joyous Christmas!

If I tell you now that IT SNOWED IN MALAYSIA, I am damn sure someone will throw rotten eggs to me. Snow won't be happening here in Malaysia, and if it does, you should be scared. Very scared. This is a sure sign that the world had come to the end... Woo~ (O_____o)

Photobucket

But hey! Who doesn't love Christmas? Name me one person (except Grinch) who hates Christmas? I love Christmas for the decoration, gifts, parades, greens and reds, Christmas trees, SALES, great deals, hahaha! ;)

Photobucket

Malaysia (especially shopping complexes) never fail to awe us with the remarkable grand Christmas decoration.

Photobucket

Like this one in MidValley Megamall.

Photobucket

I never fail to pout and smile to the shiny Christmas decor. This is HOW happy am I during Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Different shopping complexes bears different Christmas theme. As for MidValley, they came up with this superb idea of - The Circus Carnival.

Photobucket

Oh yeah, they even have animals (bears, lions, elephant) like the Circus...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And tents like the Circus.

Photobucket
Heaps of tents like this were flooding MidValley. This one belongs to HSBC Bank.

Photobucket

I personally love Christmas, especially the gift-exchanging process. Psst, we just exchanged gifts among my colleague today~ Tralala... :D

Photobucket
Pout~

Photobucket
And smile to the ornament-as-big-as-my-face.

Photobucket
Yeah, confirmed larger than my face.

Remember my first sentence, that if it snows in Malaysia, it's a sure sign that the world had come to the end.

Haha... it does snowed in Malaysia.

Erm, I think I just heard someone laughing hysterically. :x


No. Seriously.


It does snowed.

Photobucket

In MidValley. :p

Photobucket

This cause a stir in MidValley and everyone got thrilled! :)

Photobucket
Yeah, it does bubbled snowed! :k

Photobucket
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



HAVE A MERRY JOYOUS CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


*blows whistles throw confetti*

10 *twinkles*:

Johnny Ong said...

MV normally has the best decors for any festive celebrations

Barbie said...

Have a very merry Christmas, Mei Wah dear! Love the decoration so so much! ^ ^

Akira 思胜 said...

The decoration is so nice! Xmas atmosphere!

圣诞快乐哦!!! 祝福你!!!

Kikey Loo said...

Merry Christmas!!

fufu said...

yeah merry christmas...

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

MeiwahMeiWah!!!
merry christmas and a happy new year...
why u goh mhid warrey ding bwing me!wor!

eheheheh! I MISS KL LIAW LO!!! I MISS CHRISTMAS THERE WOR HAHAH~!

laydeylike said...

merry xmas and a happy new year. *shakes mei wah hands* :) hope you enjoy!

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hai Mei-wah san... I gengki desu ka? Merry Christmas!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. There's no snow in Hawaii either. But it was a "cool" christmas though. Spent it in the hills of Big Island.

Have a blessed New year to you and your family.

Carrie Tai said...

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see your photos from Hong Kong & many other places

Tammy said...

wow.. nice xmas pics! i didn't take any this year..
malu lah.. :(

snowing pic is so nice!!!!!!! arghh..

(Regreting now din take pic)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs