Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a ALIVE, tenkiuberrymuch!

Dear fellow buddies,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Make sure you never forget how I looked like! (with my signature mole-on-the-edge-of-my-eye)
Psst... that's me in Hong Kong with RM59.90 Zara wool jacket! Hikhikhik!

Hi! How are you? I bet all of you are feeling great and "ching-ching-ching" feel as Christmas is here! :) Although I am not a Christian, but I love Christmas as it's a season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la~ wtf.

As you have been following me closely, I "poofed" and disappeared for few weeks. Where did I went? I went to so many places, I will start losing my memories if I don't pen it down here soon. Yeah, I got short-term memory lost, it's getting severe as I step into the world of AGING. Sigh... :(

To give you a glimpse of where I have been within 13 days? Here goes:
  1. Macau
  2. Zhu Hai
  3. Shen Zhen
  4. Hong Kong
  5. Bandung
I am in the process of picking, filtering, editing, resizing and uploading photos into the web. As I done with the photos, I can start with my travelogue! Weehee~ I just can't wait to share my experience with you... ;) But first thing first: edit edit edit! That's the most crucial and tedious process of all. Sigh.

In order for my brain to function properly, I gotta catch some sleep NOW! :D It's 11:34 pm now, I'm working tomorrow, and don't worry, I will work hard and fast on my photos! There are more than a thousand photos I wanted to show you, but blogger.com won't be happy about that heaps of amount.

See ya around! *flying kisses*

14 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Welcome back ya! Hope to see your photos soon! XD

iamlz said...

Welcome back!! :D

Hahaha..if you dint mention the mole I wont notice leh..

Woh, so fun lor went so many places!! I'm still stucked in the room attending to notes..exam x yet over!

Dragon said...

wow, u r alive!!! hahaha, just kidding!

Borneo Falcon said...

Looking forward for your next post

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

edit some and post some ma...
u wanna sekali gus mer...
wah later we no breakfast to eat ler...dunno sampai bila then u update...

everyday come here wan wor...
No1 fan wor...

English learner said...

Check this out:
I love you in 103 languages
Free Online Calculators
Love Calculator
Birthday Calculator
Exact Day of birth Calculator
Right Brain vs Left Brain test
Decision Assist
Universal Unit Converter
Mind reader
yes or no
Hate Calculator
Please provide a link if you like!
Thank you very much for your support.

fufu said...

i am heading to hk tomorrow also hihihi

Calvin Soo KJ said...

fuyoh......i wanna go travelling as well. but i pokai already with my xmas shopping. anyone wanna be my ah long?.... :P

hana said...

man you're luck to get to travel to so many places at such a young age. Living my dream okay!

Cant wait for your posts with pictures!

Ah the joy of traveling~

nana said...

happy shopping in bandung! :D i'm off to medan tomorrow!

@shLey said...

hey babe,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too =)

So fun yeah, get to travel so much! =)))) I miss travelling too.. haha

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL
I like your pic!!!!!
Kawaiiiiii!

Kikey Loo said...

cant wait for your nice pictures :)

Chong Wee said...

hey. i jus came back from Hong kong trip
i also went to ZHUHAI, SHENZHEN,GUANG ZHOU, and MACAU!
lol..

will be updating more about my trip...
anyway. enjoy ur trip ya.
and happy new year

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs