Monday, February 2, 2009

What you did on 2nd day of CNY?

Happy "Chor 8" everyone! Hokkien friends should be preparing themselves for praying tonight. :) Do remember to pray for better 2009, peace on earth and good health to all!

As for others, how was your Chinese New Year celebration? I bet all of you had a great time last week. As for me, I got caught up with so many activities that I don't have the time to surf the internet, apatah lagi men"blogging". But I had a great time though. What about you?

Wei-Hwa's family and I went to "Thean How" Temple - the reputable temple situated 5 minutes from Mid Valley Megamall.

Photobucket
Beautiful adornment to brighten up the temple.

Photobucket
I was bewildered with the embellishment.

Photobucket
I believe the night view would be even more breathtaking.

Photobucket
Smile to the camera, as you look utterly slick in Polo.

Photobucket
As others were burning incense and praying to God, I was busy snapping pictures.

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
All came with one hope: to change the bad fate into good ones.

Photobucket
Beautiful flowers to gleam up the temple.

Photobucket
He who born in the year of the Dog.

Photobucket
I found my BFF!

Photobucket
OMG, why the heck I am happy being gnawed by the rooster!

Photobucket
Me, who were born in the year of the mischievous Rat.

Photobucket

Photobucket
As we were about to leave, double lions were here to usher in the New Year.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Flying lion! :)

Photobucket

As most of your employers would give ang-pau (red packet) as an auspicious way to start work (no matter the ang-pau is big or small), my employer took away mine. In short: salary cut! Yes, I got the shock of my life as my Factory Director announced that "Title Allowance" would be cut from this month's salary onwards. :o Argh! That would be around 10% of my salary!!! This is applicable to all employees, not only to me.

Well, some things need to be done - reduce expenses, less indulgence, think before purchase, save each penny and plan carefully before shopping.

My dad said, " You should be thankful that your company not doing any retrenchment". Sigh.


P/S: Double sad matters happened to me in one day: Firstly - my salary cut; Secondly - an arguement with him a few minutes ago, for no apparent reason. I am confused and I had a bad day. :(
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Anais Nin

10 *twinkles*:

Kikey Loo said...

my 2nd day of cny is working working working! :p

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

My 2nd day CNY : Watch TV, did my assignments..ate a lot of lokam..hehe~

Wah!

I love those decorations!

Must be patience ya?

Hugs!

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, my 2nd day of CNY is with my friends...

Dragon said...

hope u are ok now..... must cheer up ya....

second day.... hmmmm.... what i did ar? let me think.... oh.... i went to my grandfather's house to take group pictures with all the relatives. at night went to e-gate to meet pghk members.

Carrie Tai said...

Salary cut? I hope it wont happen on my firm as i just received a memo for annual salary increment.

Have to save more now...

迷迭香 said...

to avoid the jam and crowd, we will be going there only this weekend...^_^


Happy CNY!! ^O^

fufu said...

hahahah as long as not fired, everything may/gotta be alright!! =)

7号街隐士 said...

Omgz!
I miss this place!
I always go there and pray one ^^

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

the 5th last picture is the best...
great shot u got there...

Tammy said...

i love the 1st pic..

and Mei Wah dun sad! I'm sure it's be ok back :)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs