Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back from KK

I can still remember the day I come back to KL:
My luggage maximum 15 kg.
My laptop bag - unbearable 8 kg.
My duffel bag - maximum 7 kg.
Ah, and I got my sling bag to put petty stuffs - oil blotter, Veselin, student ID, etc etc.

Luckily for Pos Malaysia, I sent most of my other stuffs - books, magazines, rice cooker, kettle, radio, etc, via sea mail and air mail. Cost me over RM100 for that.

Waited for the plane to arrive (AirAsia famous for being "punctual"), run over to the plane (hopefully to get a good seat) WITH heavy laptop bag and duffel bag, stuffed my oversized bag into the storage area and finally settled down in hard, "plush" leather seating.

Arrived in LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal), waited till I'm the last so that my oversized bad won't kacau other people. Legs are getting painful from the heavy laptop bag. Walking slowly over to the luggage area and wait wait wait for our "babies" out from the womb...

Never like the moment of taking the plane (but worse than taking bus or train) for every semester break. Tired of packing, tired of waiting, tired of flying... But if fly to somewhere like Bora Bora, Bangkok or Japan for holiday... lain lah cakap...

0 *twinkles*:

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs