Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Odour


My 3 precious perfumes that I adore... Lumiere Rochas, cK IN2U and Anna Sui Secret Wish. My favorite will be Secret Wish by Anna Sui. Sweet and suitable for casual outing and everyday use. IN2U is a brand new perfume from Calvin Klein. A bit strong for me, but I still love it. Next will be Lumiere Rochas - a stronger perfume, more suitable for dinner.
ALL ARE FREE! Hehe... Anna Sui - I redeemed using loyalty card points, cK is from my boyfriend, and Rochas is from my boyfriend's sister, during her trip to HK. There's a shop in HK (Sasa lookalike), called Bonjour that sells tester perfume (not yet been opened) for about RM80! *twinkle*twinkle* Full size Salvatore Ferragamo perfume is only sold for RM80 at Bonjour, while here - it's selling for RM300! Siapa gila mau beli?
Anyway, why the hell am I talking bout perfumes? I just love perfumes. LOL... My all time favorite will be DKNY's cute green apple!

1 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

my mom got that calvin klein...but havent really open it..
she is using my disney version perfume......hahahahaha

i din know u fancy perfume that much...
no wonder u smell sexy everytime

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs