Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pirates of the Carribean - At World's End


On Sunday, I watched Pirates of the Carribean -At World's End. It's a hit movie. Very hard to get the tickets, and the nice seats with good view.
At the end, when tickets were bought, popcorns on hand, cardigan wrapped to body, all ready for the most anticipating movie (at least I hope I won't be bored to dead like Dead Men's Chest).
Starting of the show, I start to yawn. A bad sign.
Then, in the middle of the movie, my eyes begin to drop. Very bad sign.
In the end, when it's starting to get interesting, it came up with a part where I rolled my eyes.
I ROLLED MY EYES, when William and Elizabeth poured their heart out to each other, while doing the sword stunt. They were killing and kissing at the same time. Rolled my eyes.
In the end of the show, I am still clueless about the movie. Some said Dead Men's Chest is better than At World's End. Some said The Curse of Black Pearl was the best (I missed it).
zzz
zzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz
zzz

1 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

i havent watch that yet -_-

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs