Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Dad Joked!

Haha... my oh-so-serious dad told me two jokes. The joke is very simple, yet it's funny. It's even funnier because it's my all-time serious dad who told me about it.

First joke:
Boy 1: What your dad working as?
Boy 2: My dad is a Director.
Boy 1 (amused): Wah! Your dad must be earning alot! Director wor! Manager like that ar?
Boy 2: Nope, he sits near the entrance of the building, directing people inside.
Boy 1: Cheh, Information Counter lar!

Not so funny, yet I laughed like hell.

Second joke:
Man 1: In my work, I got 1000 people under me.
Man 2: Wahlauyeh! You sure hold a very high post!
Man 1: Nope, I just hold the grass cutter. I work at the graveyard.


Hehe... second joke cracks me like hell! Hahahaha... Wait till I get more jokes from my serious dad!

2 *twinkles*:

team.warsurfer said...

Hi Mei Wah,

The 2nd joke is a good one.. hehe..

Mei-Wah said...

Hi Terence!

Haha... I love the 2nd one too!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs