Saturday, June 9, 2007

Pictures taken during my uni life!

These are the some-mystical, some-normal pictures taken around hostel in University Malaysia Sabah. It's time for me to reveal it now...


This is the view from the window of my room. Nice right? At around the time of 6.00pm, beautiful sky will appear. Maybe I'm too bored in my room, that I realise that the sky can be so stunning. Changes everytime you look at it.

Masjid with blue sky as the backdrop.


Dark sky during rainy season.

Spotted rainbow at sport complex! On my way to search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Off I go...

Another breathtaking view from sports complex.

The Twin Tower aka Canselori, where the university management team are all there. The building is very very nice, BUT when you have trouble with your finance, results or hostels, anything at all, you have to WALK the stairs, all the way to Twin Tower. Buses are provided, but they only drop you at the bottom of the hill. You have to take the stairs from there. Another speciality of this building is that the architect designed this building in a way that the sun rises from the bridge! Wow...

4 *twinkles*:

IthinkI'mFunnyGuy said...

berry berry nice!
I have a friend from Malay.
It's nice to actually see some pics from there.

jEt said...

Aww i luv the one with the rainbow .

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures!! it's full of nature beauty that we seldom realise it.

Lady in red said...

Wonderful pictures.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs