Saturday, February 7, 2009

Company Annual CNY Lunch: A Must!

Sorry, but I gotta keep away my Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Bandung post as I wanna blog about my Chinese New Year. Lol~ :) Chinese New Year is the best time of the year and I'm gonna cover all of my CNY activities before going back to my trips.

Sigh, as this year's economy (MY economy) gonna be a bad one, I would not be going to any trips to foreign country. Yes! I am not going anywhere this year. :( Sob sob... Psst, I think I need to look for another job, a job with higher pay or a job that sponsors me to fly and travel. Gimme ticket to fly and I'll be dead happy.

Company's annual CNY lunch (FYI, we paid with our own pocket money okay, company not sponsoring us! Hmmph to the company!) falls on 23 January 09, and this time we had Daniel-the-supplier to tag along~ Yay...

We had our CNY lunch at Sheng Kei Restaurant aka "#1 Restaurant in Mantin" as told by the Japanese. Yes, their food are truly delicious and the price... unbeatably low!

Photobucket
Daniel-the-supplier, June-the-purchaser, YeeMei-the-purchaser. Lol~

Photobucket
It's a must to have this for CNY.

Photobucket
The 38 ladies of the office. :p

Photobucket
Who's paying for today's lunch? Daniel!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
TOSS TOSS TOSS!

Photobucket
Looked yucky but yummy. :p

Photobucket
Tip#1 to stay happy in workplace: Have a bunch of fun colleagues! :D

Photobucket
Like us!

Photobucket
Tip#2 to stay happy in workplace: Have a wacky supplier like Daniel!

Photobucket
Tip#3 to stay happy in workplace: Have hearty lunch for Fridays. TGIF!

Photobucket
Our all-time favorite: Fish steamed Nyonya style.

Photobucket
Tip#4 to stay happy in workplace: Be sure to joke around, no matter how bad/irritating the situation is.

Photobucket
Tip#5 to stay happy in workplace: Befriend everyone :)

Photobucket
Tip#6 to stay happy in workplace: Keep a mandarin orange in a car for a week, and then eat it! Hahaha, kidding! Daniel, how can your Boss' Altis have this thing stuffed at the

Photobucket
Tip#7 to stay happy in workplace: Camwhore. ALOT.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tip#8 to stay happy in workplace: Camwhore. With BOSS.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tip#9 to stay happy in workplace: When you got no idea what else to pose, point to Boss!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wo men shi Chung Kuo ren wtf.
(We are China people - sing it in Mandarin)

5 *twinkles*:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

hehehehe!!

too many camwhore loo!

hehehe..but seriously looked so fun and nice!!

best woo!

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice food there. By the way, I also have to cut my travel this year. Bad economy and need to do some home repair/maintenance

fufu said...

dinner also wear uniform?? walao

Jenfon said...

Too bad.. can't join u gals!!

CathJ said...

Wowww....having soo much fun ya... ;-)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs