Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank you EOE Online!

Me is so happy. Freaking happy! I got the package today, as promised. Thank you EOE Online! What package? Why am I so freaking happy? Read this and you will understand why.

Photobucket
EOE Online - a service that you can indulge on.

Photobucket
The Ultimate Blogger Review Program - a program that recognize us (bloggers) as advertising media. EOE also rewards us with free photo printing for successful review. That's where I got my free 50 pcs 4R and 2 pcs 8R photos! Read: FREE. Who doesn't love free stuffs? Mei-Wah lovessss free stuffs. ;)

Photobucket
The Online Print Promotion is still on! It has been extended to 31 March 2009. Print your favorite photos of you and your loved ones before the promotion's gone. Quick quick quick! Free delivery for ordering of RM35 and above!




HERE IS MY HAPPY MOMENT:


I received my package at my office via Skyne today. Can't believe how happy am I when I saw the sender was from East Ocean e-Imaging (aka EOE). I just can't wait to see the quality of the photos!

Photobucket
4R photo albums were nicely packed in the yellow package made of cardboards, while my 2 pieces of 8R photos were well packed in clear plastic bags with a hard cardboard in between to sustain the force and strains (and also to avoid being crumpled by Skynet boys lol :D).

Photobucket
8R photo, number 1.

Photobucket
8R photo, number 2.

EOE Online uses quality Kodak Professional photo papers, not cheap cheap photo papers from computer shop/Low Yat type wtf. :D The color appeared fine, crisp and I am extremely satisfied with their printing technique. Cunded I tell ya~ :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
My 50 pcs of 4R photos, in 2 photo albums.

Photobucket
My photos from my trips to Thailand, Macau, Hong Kong and Shenzhen! :) I can finally show this albums to my mummy, aunts and girl friends (I only mention ladies cause ladies are busybodiesssss lol!). Spot me camwhoring with Aaron Kwok.



Mei-Wah's Verdict:
  • Fast service (I submitted my blog post link to EOE Online on on 10 Feb night, reviewed by EOE staff on 11 Feb, and received my package on 17 Feb! 3 working days, as promised! Don't include Saturdays and Sundays lar of course).
  • Delivered by local courier service (Skynet), and packed securely to ensure your photos would not be damaged.
  • Quality photos, printed on Kodak photo papers.
  • Reliable, prompt and communicative service given by EOE Online staffs.
  • Photos are excellently printed with stunning and crisp colors. However, some of the photos I took indoors weren't well print. (Maybe I have to improve on camera's ISO and my photography knowledge?). Other than that, all photos took outdoor were superbly brilliant! :D

I will place my next ordering on EOE Online Printing Service reaaaaaallll soon as I am 99% happy with their service and product (and their online promotion gonna end soon, 31 March 2009!). I seriously do! I don't mean to say sweet words just because I got free stuffs okay! If I am happy with their service and product, I am damn sure I will introduce this great service to my friends.

So, buddies... watcha waiting for? Try this for once and experience the service of no other! :)


More this more on:
EOE Online - Your Solutions to Your Dilemma.

9 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

That is so nice! I saw happiness within you both! XD

Tammy said...

no no meiwah tipu! she sayin all sweet words bcoz freebiess!! dun believe heeeerr..

(muhahah..muhahha evil laugh)

Kikey Loo said...

got free stuffs is always so good :D

Agnes Sim said...

thanks for sharing, i want to try also le. Cos goin to deco my new house with some photos. ^_^

fufu said...

wow...gonna write the review first =) can i just copy and paste yours? hihihihi

Anonymous said...

i also had a hard time loading ur pics wor dear

levian said...

this is so romantic! i'm neutral with the services, but i'm absolutely attracted by your photographs! :D

Unknown said...

Good good....I can't wait to see the picture this coming weekend. I'm happy too because the picture finally can print out already..and we dun need to go photo printing shop to print it...happy and save lots of time. Sure will share this service with my family and friends!!

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

good service = customer satisfaction. =)

U are so closed to Aaron Kwok in that photo!!! Lucky I'm not his fan. If not, sure envy lo...haha

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs