Friday, August 1, 2008

Langkawi, off off here we go!

Short note: Yay! I found my post back!
____________________________________________________________________

This is the most anticipated post of the century wtf. :p

*sigh*

This post is soooo backdated that I am starting to lose my memories gradually. If I does not do this now, I will lose my memory on Langkawi. FOR REAL. Photographs, diaries, souvenirs, gifts (and now BLOGS) are my way of remembering trips, life, celebrations, love, happy stuffs, sad stuffs, heart broken stuffs, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Let me get on with my post on Langkawi, tenkiuberrymuch. :D Ah, before I lose my memories again, let me tell you that Langkawi is totally heaven for alcoholics, chocoholics, beach babe/boy. Who would wanna drink Coca-cola (RM1.70) where you can get Carlsberg/Heineken/Tiger Beer for RM1.50?

We bought the earliest Air Asia flight cause it's zero fare and hey who wanna pay more for their flight ticket where you can get zero fares by just sacrificing your 4 hours beauty sleep and drag your zombie self to the airport. :x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thus we had Big Breakfast to fill our hungry zombie tummy. This made us happy. Hash Brown is yummy, caffeine made me feel energetic, scrambled eggs is tasty. We are happy. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Waiting kills me. I hate waiting for flight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunrise sunrise beautiful sunrise. It has been a long time since I spotted the sunrise. How to catch the sunrise when I wake up at 8.30 am (my best effort on weekends)?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take a look at my puffy eyebags, dark eye circle, and dull complexion! All of these without photoshop okay?!? :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our colorful life wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ang moh taking Air Asia too. Everyone can fly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks to the all mighty God, who created this magnificent view.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More than just nasi lemak and sandwich. There are nasi briyani, roti jawa, tom yam mee, 1901 hotdog, roti canai, fresh local fruits, porridge and Maggi mee! OMGOMG so many varieties. Psst, they serve hot coffee or tea, we can actually "mamak"ing in Air Asia! "Boss, bagi 1 teh tarik dengan 1 roti canai!!!".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Comfy clouds oh how I wish I could jump up and down on them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oklar, forgive me cause I got nothing better to do in the plane. 1 hour flight - I can only read the Menu 20 times I can barely memorize it, snapping photos (like below!) and sniffing off people's nasi lemak/tom yam mee/coffee wtf (I am so damn sad case to sniff other people's food cause I had Big Breakfast remember? And Air Asia flight food are expensive).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is CHEAP! RM5.00 for 1 litre of Marigold 100% Orange Juice No Sugar Added!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Other than food, Air Asia has gone to the extend of selling pashminas!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clouds clouds oh mighty clouds~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ain't it amazing? I, Mei-Wah begin to love the clouds. I'm so emo wtf.

Yay, after 1 hour of flight, we have reach the island! :) Happy happy I am happy. I have never been to Langkawi, this is my first time and what did I say the first thing I landed?

HELLO LANGKAWI!!! :D


First thing first: PROPER BREAKFAST! We rented a car for the coming 3 days of adventure, and got our butts to Breakfast Bar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cosy Breakfast Bar which only serve nothing but breakfast! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had American + Malaysia styled breakfast: omelette, bread and teh tarik ais. As you see from the picture above, I'm damn hardworking studying about Langkawi. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After Breakfast Bar, tunggu apa lagi, we head on to Awana Porto Malai Resort, our accommodation for the next 3 days.

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am sibeh happy, it can't be denied. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty pretty flowers, drowned in the water...

As I stepped into the lobby, I can sense the tranquility and I am sure I will be relaxed and energize after this trip. :D

Well well well, :) that's practically 1/3 of my day 1 in Langkawi :o. Hahaha... one advise though: be prepared for coming postsssss (I put lotsa ssssss at the end of the post to show that there are damn lotsa post coming right up! Scared or not scared?:p)

I hope that from the pictures and my (bad) description, I will be able to bring you (virtually) to Langkawi along as well. :k

21 *twinkles*:

nana said...

yay glad that you managed to recover your post! i love to buy stuff in langkawi, especially chocolates! they are waaaaay cheap!!

Akira 思胜 said...

Langkawi neh! Hehe.. The menu on AirAsia changed already, it is a new one! Haha... Last year is not like that...

Unknown said...

YEA YEA..Lucky you got your post back! If not you wasted your sleeping time on it. 1 litre of "no sugar added" orange juice for RM5?? nono...the picture is different from the reality...you will get 250ml instead. Airasia TIPU!

Anne said...

AH AH~~ AIR ASIA TAK JUJUR!!! RM 5.00 got 250ml orange juice? TERUK!!!!!

hm~~ =.= i wish i can go there neh~~ langkawi i hvnt go leh....paiseh.....=(

迷迭香 said...

the wonderful feeling of lost and found, wasn't it ? ^_^

迷迭香 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SongKeat said...

I cant wait to take airasia!!! i want to see the air mamak stall while fly around asia!!!

Roses said...

this is the time that i loathe blogspot to the max..cant upload, can size my charac..

juice for rm5?!?! airasia rips off..how bout i squeeze 260ml for rm 4.50?!?! will it do?

i will be waiting for ur langkawi trip photos.

Tau Sar Phneah said...

hey kate wtf*..haha..managed to find your post back..

i used to stay in awana porto malai too..if im going to langkawi for holiday...it's a nice hotel..

Roses said...

p/s: i miss u..
p/p/s: i miss u again..
p/p/p/s: this is not a spam. this is just a confession. i miss u

Beverly's Secret said...

Langkawi looks so fun!!!
I bet you & ww have a super romantic vacation... (This sentence sound familiar, guess i said this to you more than 1 time , hehe..)

JeromeFo 令狐冲 said...

Lolx.After reading this post, i feel like going there also...
The last time i went there was in year 2000....-_-

Mei-Wah said...

dear Nana: hahaha, yay! got my post back! choco and alco both are darn cheap~ can't resist the price!

dear Akira: yes, new menu to attract us. but frankly speaking, i NEVER purchase air asia's food. all i ever did was bringing illegal McD into the plane. hikhikhik~~~

dear Dearie: hehehe... wrongly taken photo of the drink. :)

dear Anne: you haven't go before? it's a place worth visting!

dear 迷迭香: wonderful indeed! :D

dear LostNoob: hahaha... you are so true! "air mamak"ing!

dear R: sometimes blogspot are really crazy and need some tuning on the brain.

dear Jimmy Choo: the rooms are bit old, don't you think so? but the breakfast are nice~

dear R: miss u miss u miss u~ let's rock the karaoke room again!

dear Bev: yes yes, more than one time! at least 5 times~

dear Jerome: it's your heaven of Baileys and Chivas Regal~ hahaha...

Chobits said...

LOL, you are really si beh happy, can see your leg lift up high haha~ XD Nice cloud photos and sunrise u took from aeroplane. Hehe, no worries, i will be si beh patient to read all your photos for the next two days. XD

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

i sibeh suka ur up up and away view eheheh...very very sui neh...

Anonymous said...

wow... so syiok ler... can fly here adn there..

we hardly fit into airasia seat... so..haha.. once in.. difficult to come out.. haha

Dragon said...

wow, langkawi. i only went once in my lifetime leh until now. hahaha.

Agnes Sim said...

oh...u stay in Awana. HOw much for it?

drheart said...

Enjoyed reading your Blog and the photos of your Langkawi trip.

Keep posting more stuff!

Regards,

Rajan Baliah Esq
DR Heart Automobile
PENANG, Malaysia
http://wannagonext.blogspot.com/

drheart said...

Enjoyed reading your Blog and the photos of your Langkawi trip.

Keep posting more stuff!

Regards,

Rajan Baliah Esq
DR Heart Automobile
PENANG, Malaysia
http://wannagonext.blogspot.com/

drheart said...

Enjoyed reading your Blog and the photos of your Langkawi trip.

Keep posting more stuff!

Regards,

Rajan Baliah Esq
DR Heart Automobile
PENANG, Malaysia
http://wannagonext.blogspot.com/

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs