Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Congratulations to Master Siew Yee~

I interrupt my Langkawi postssssss (more "s" at the end to show that there are LOTS more to come!) for my BEST FRIEND'S CONVOCATION! Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations to Siew Yee for getting her Masters in University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) last Sunday, 10 August 08! I am delighted that she finally got her Masters! Woootttt wooooottttt~~~ :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Special bouquet for a special friend of mine.

Photobucket
This is Siew Yee and me when we went to UKM for her Masters registration, a year ago (2007). Yes, I accompanied her to her first day of registration. ;) I sat beside her in the hall during introductory speech and listened to her lecturer explaining about the syllabus. It has nothing to do with me, but I had FUN doing it together with my bestie!!! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Siew Yee and me, a year later!!! Obviously there are no changes in either one of us...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweet smiling Siew Yee, we are proud of you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ain't she sweet, with the bouquet of course, which were color schemed by moi... ;) WHY there's a graduating pig (it's name is McDull btw) in the middle of the beautiful gerberas anyway? Hikhikhik... :p I gave her the same McDull stuffed toy, bigger, minus the flower when she got her Degree. And now, again I present her a smaller McDull plus gerberas. :k

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr Simon Aw, the ex-President of Lions Club Negeri Sembilan, is so proud of her daughter!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's time to get in the hell, *opps* hall. ;) Get yourself ready! Put on your gown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And most important of all: secure your mortarboard! Don't let it fall off your head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taa-daaa~ :D Mortarboard: checked. Gown: checked. Confident: checked. Smile: checked. You have what it takes, Siew Yee! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My bf and bff. I am so blessed! :k
(bf: boyfriend *duh*, bff: best friend forever)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Proud Mama Aw and Papa Aw with Lil' Aw...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another shot for the album~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me trying to fit into Aw family picture wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mama Aw, Lil Aw, Papa Aw and the Maid.

Candid moments that I love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to finalize...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ying Peng and Siew Yee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Master Ying Peng, The Great Sifu Mei-Wah and Master Siew Yee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last but not least...
(I know you can't get enough of us!) ;)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeng jeng jeng~~~

11 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, congratulation to your best friend ya, for getting her Masters!

I reached there around 3.30pm, so sad cant meet with you that time...

Barbie said...

First of all, let me say, Congrats to your bff! ^ ^

Secondly, you guys look so cute together! You and your bf ^ ^

Lee said...

Hi Mei-Wah, beautiful photos you have here.
My first time seeing the beautiful gowns. Congrats to your friend. Outstanding achievement!
Its always a parents happiest moment to see their children achieving such outstanding success in studies.
By the way, you look good in the pics...
Have a nice day, Lee.

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Yeah, congrats to Siew Yee... dear your hair is growing. Pretty soon, it'll be below your shoulders. I love it short.

迷迭香 said...

the special bouquet is so sweet ~
congratulations to ur fren... ^_^

Chobits said...

Congrats to your bff! ^^
The pig is cute haha~ XD I didn't get anything from my bff for my convo, she so bad, i wan you to be my bff already, hehe~ jkjk.
Master wow!! Geng ler~Degree for me is quite stress already, some more master. Well done to her, her parents and you would be very proud of her. =)

Unknown said...

We are proud of AWTE!!! hehehe..anyway have to say congratulation to her again and hope that she get to read this comment when she have time to visit your blog. I remember the time when we accompanied her to UKM, so fast and she had a master already!

Mei-Wah said...

Dear Akira: Congratulations to your friend too! Too bad that we can't meet up... :( It's okay, there are lots more chances to come!

Dear Barbie: Thank you thank you thank you! You are so sweet~ :)

Dear Lee: Thank you Lee for your comment on the photos... :) It is parent's pride to see their children walking up the stage, receiving their scroll.

Dear Bridge: Yup dear, my hair is growing fast! Should I keep it long *again* or make it shorter? I'm in dilemma...

Dear 迷迭香: Thank you... I love the flowers very much too!

Dear Chobits: Hehehe... I am proud to be your bff. Hahhaa... Yes, getting a Masters are tougher than Degree. Phew, I wanna get Masters too but not so soon, maybe in a year time. Nah, it's just an initial plan... :)

Dear Dearie: Yeah... time passes so fast! It's like we just accompanied Siew Yee for registration and now she has graduated! Congratulations to her again...

Beverly's Secret said...

Congratulations to Siew Yee~~

Piggy said...

Congratulations to Siew Yee, ur bff. And the last pic is sweet :)

Roses said...

congrats siew yee..
i have the same PIG...the mcdull pig..
hahahha

the last photo is a very sweet dessert that ends off the post

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs