Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Warning: Nice photos does not equals yummy food

Read the title. 'Nuff said. But before you get the real picture, here is where I wanna be in 10 years time:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taipei, LA and Zurich

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York (nah, in my dream wtf). One place I can afford now: Bangkok!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bangkok, here I come this October! Woohoo!!! :D

And here are what I meant "nice photos does not equals yummy food". If this dinner wasn't complimentary (free lar abuden...) of Awana Porto Malai Resort, I wouldn't be there that night. There are hundreds of eatery places I can go to in Langkawi! Sigh... there's nothing much that I can do right now as the food has entered my mouth and out of my body :o wtf.

Dinner of the night

Warning: Don't be fooled by the outlook of the food!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poach chicken with garden crisp salad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cream of vegetable soup with bread and butter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pan fried fillet of fish with garlic lemon butter sauce accompanied with sauteed mushroom and vegetable

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce accompanied with sauteed mushroom and vegetable

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Baked cream caramel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After dinner, we went for a stroll along the Pantai Cenang where there are hundreds of unique dining places, distinctive bars and lounge and astonishing lighting. Won't be sharing this now as me is sibeh sleepy, me laptop shows 10:55 pm now, me is working tomorrow, me is lacking of sleep, me is stressed at work, and me need sleep as a way to destress myself :x sigh...

:k Kisses everyone! Oyasuminasai~

10 *twinkles*:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

oh...rest more then..have to work the next day...aiyo...

signing off..

jimmy choo wtf* (do you need any shoes for the bangkok trip) lolx..

Roses said...

i wanna go bangkok...me want~~
jobless gets me imagining stuff that i shouldnt.
:(
and i already shopped for 4days in a row..tomorrow will be the 5th day. *extremely guilty*

glad that ur langkawi trip had been fun. i will interview u next time i see u..

and my sofa is taken...wimp -__-

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, I want to taste the Baked cream caramel, seems so nice to me! Hehe...

Oh, so u will go to Bangkok on October ya?

迷迭香 said...

Hope u had a good rest ~ ^_^

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Oh wow, you are going to Bangkok. Enjoy your trip dear =)

Sorry for the late comment, I just read this post now!

Piggy said...

Hmmm...the food not nice? Looked very nice....
Ok...don't judge a book by its cover...so never judge a food by its outlook :)..ha ha

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

10 years time ah...tell me about it...
can i tag along?

Kikey Loo said...

u r right, look good not mean that taste good.. i had an experience too...

laydeylike said...

yerr...baru pergi langkawi..go bangkok again!! :SSS so syok la u..envy til die o~ hahaha i wana go oso de la. cheap fare?

Agnes Sim said...

look yummy wo

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs