Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

HAPPY 080808 EVERYONE!!!










It's a date to remember! ;)

11 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

yeah..cause it's my mom's birthday too...for real. and yes for the past 40++ years.
not the random hula-banga who claims 080808 to be the bday...
so wish my mom all the best...hehehhehehe
really a nice date to have bday. the whole world celebrating for her--INDIRECTLY

Beverly's Secret said...

Happy 080808 to you too!!!
Meaningful date indeed...

nana said...

yep,,this date only comes once in a lifetime (:

Barbie said...

Yeah, such thing only come once in our lifetime! ^ ^ Happy belated triple 8 day!

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Happy 080808!
Too bad i forgot to buy TOTO numbers -_- so sad

迷迭香 said...

anything exciting happened on this special day ? ^_^

Dragon said...

080808, beijing olympic, faye wong's birthday, my friend's son birthday, hmmmmm, what else?

iamlz said...

Happy 080808 to u to0! ;)

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, I dint watch the opening ceremony, as I busy with food hunting, hahaha...

Kikey Loo said...

i dun have chance to watch... cos still traveling...

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Yeah, Happy 080808! I also wrote same article, in fact, my recent article. I enjoyed my August 08 so much... The opening ceremony at the Bejing Olympics lightened up my day and night =)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs