Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged by Wenq

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'M BACK FROM BANGKOK!!!
(3 days ago)


I am happy with my Bangkok (BKK) trip despite the heat and the politic-abracadabra-extravaganza over there in BKK. I came back safe and
sound :) and with a happy grin on my face! Why? Hahaha :D, let me tell you why...
  1. I bought heaps of Pocky! In whatever flavor they sold - I grabbed!
  2. I watched the most famous transsexual show in BKK - Calypso Cabaret!
  3. I went to floating market, the must-go in BKK!
  4. You must not miss the Temples! Thus, I went to Wat Pho (Temple of The Reclining Buddha) and Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn *Yang* wtf).
  5. BKK's Chinatown - the mini version of Hong Kong.
  6. Wholesale shopping centre at MBK - woooo, I heart~ I got most of my clothes there!!!
  7. Siam Paragon, Siam Centre and Siam Discovery - I feel in LOVE with Coach Sabrina Large!!! Anyone wanna donate to my Sabrina Foundation? *twinkle in my eyes* :D
  8. The food in BKK are super-duper-crazily delicious!!! Arghhhhhh!!! Thai rice noodle, my favorite!
  9. Thailand - The Land of Smiles (and The Land of Bargain lol~). I love bargaining!
  10. The freakingly Tut-Tut drivers that drives ala Grand Prix drivers. Nearly peed in my pants wtf
I got tonnes of photos I have not edit and upload to the web. Sigh... Right now I'm gaining my self back from BKK. I miss BKK and I will definitely return to BKK again somewhere next year. FOR SHOPPING!!! :D Hehehe, anyway, while waiting for me to edit/upload the photos to the www, feed yourself with some tag first. This time, I was tagged by WenQ. Well, taadaaaaaa~ :p Here we go:

Simple Rules:

  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Mua Eight Random Facts/ Habits:
  1. I can't shyt without a book/magazine/newspaper in my hands (nah, how's that as my start?!).
  2. I HATE horror/gruesome/head chopping, eyes popping/bloody movies (ie. Final Destination). Their horror scene will be playing over and over again in my head for years! Yes, I can still remember Final Destination's horrid death scenes. Damnit. *shiver*
  3. I can't sleep without my bantal busuk. ;)
  4. I am a homely person.
  5. I love online shopping. :) In fact I love shopping for anything at all.
  6. I love buying books in Borders and I will only buy books in the "Buy 3, Price for 2" session. Lol~ :D (Buy 2 free 1!!! I love free stuffs!)
  7. I love collecting samples from beauty counters. ;)
  8. I love Ikea's sundae cone, curry puff (I get half dozen everytime!) and hotdog. And their free parking (with a small purchase of course)! Free stuff free stuff free stuffs!!!
Done. Phew... What a relieve...

Great news is that I'm not gonna tag anyone. Rejoice rejoice! :)

7 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Eh, I like to watch Final Destination's series wor, it is so nice! Hehe...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

hi dear!

happy to see u r happy there!

Hoyeah!

nice woo!

Dragon said...

so nice! go bangkok! i suppose to go with my brother when he was here but in the end, only he go with my mum. too bad!

Angie said...

welcome back
is there safe now???no more politic issues???

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Welcomeback!
Lolx....faster go post up your Bangkok pics! I can't wait to seeeeeeee!

hana said...

Ah BKK I love how you can bargain for everything man the feeling is so shuang lol.

yes do post up pics of ur trip soon!

And omg i hate those horror movies too and those gore ones. ugh.

Johnny Ong said...

i agree with u that final destination movies are not meant for any faint hearted people. its too gory at times

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs