Monday, October 20, 2008

I love my buys

I would like to declare my deep love -
I LOVE YOU, BANGKOK!!!
I enjoyed bargaining!
I love punching the calculator!
I love saying, "Lod raka noi dai mai?" which means "Can you do it any cheaper?". Although I can't get the right tune and slang. Lol~ :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love grabbing Pocky in whatever flavors they have. Bitter choco, strawberry, white choco, sprinkled with almond crush, choco stick with strawberry/white choco filling, arghhhh!!! All tasted so good, I GRABBED 3 OF EACH FLAVOR! Nyahahaha~ (Ignore my the ugly smiley I draw using Paint, that's the nicest thing I did!). Price range from 15 Baht to 25 Baht. Love the Pocky, love the Price... :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A very beautiful lil' black dress for only 199 Baht!!! Argh, look at the price! :D What a bargain what a bargain. I love Bangkok~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another very nice dress, bargained from 450 Baht to 340 Baht! Hah, never mess with the ladies! Hahahaha... We can do miracles... with our MONEY! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Super adorable baby-tees. Price ranged from 150 Baht to 180 Baht. IT'S SMURF! I love the oh-so-cute lil' blue Smurfs! When I was 5 years old, my mum bought me a pink Smurf school bag with blue Smurf on the front. I love it to the max! :) And I can still know how to hum the Smurf song!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black cotton drawstring pants, suitable for me during my "lazy days", "fat days" or "slim days". Lol! :p Price? 199 Baht! I'm loving it... :k

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LeSportSac for only 220 Baht!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's actually IMITATION!!! Kuangkuangkuang~ ;) For 220 Baht, I am crying with joy! Imitation? Don't care lah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My skin controlled my mind and ordered me to get Clinique Moisture Surge Extra (free Refreshing Eye Gel and Face Spray, ooooo I love free stuffs!) and Pore Minimizer Refining Serum (as I am getting older wiser, I noticed that my pores are enlarging :o *gasp* I must save them!). Total splurge: 2,920 Baht, from Suvarnabhumi Airport (I love their airport! :k It's the world's longest airport, with hell lotsa duty free shops, and here is where I'm officially fell in love with Madison Sabrina).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our most expensive buy - the one and only, one of its kind, 100% handmade, one in this world by Moodib (dib stands for Dog In Bottle), 3,000 Baht (!!!) and we love love love it soooooo much! Yes, one frame of handmade doggies are more expensive than my Cliniques! *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Each and every dogs potrays different facial expression. And everytime Moo made a new dog, it wouldn't be the same as the previous one. You can view more of his masterpiece at his Multiply.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite one? The Shar Pei dog. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moo was kind enough to give me mini Beagle in a bottle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...and a free Sheep in a bottle. Take a good look that the Sheep is the standard size (!!!), and look at the Beagle! How Moo does it? It's barely 6 mm long! I salute his talent!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
T-shirts for him - 99 Baht for the black ones, 120 Baht for Elmo t-shirt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Durian chips, which tasted more like kerepek ubi. Not to worry, there are no traces of durian taste whatsoever *phew*. :D Great choice as a movie-snacks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A floor lamp for our future home :) :D :). We bargained till our gum bleed, and we were able to buy this lamp for... 1,200 Baht. :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All from MBK Shopping Centre (unless stated).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A beautifully handcraved long-neck women, 400 Baht from Floating Market, Damnoen Saduak.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As a decor for our future home. ;) I told to myself and Wei-Hwa that I would love to get a lil' something from each places that we went; to remind us of the memories we left in that particular country.


I love all my buys. :)

I love Bangkok!

15 *twinkles*:

bearlim said...

oh man!!
i like dress! i like your dog! i like your lamp!!

whisper..
piss~can i have your dog @ bottle?

:P

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, beh tahan liao... I wanna have the dogs collection too! It is so nice!!!

Dragon said...

omg omg!!! i like those dog inside the bottle one!!!! so cute la!!! i want to go bangkok!!!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Wah!

The dresses....

Want it so much, plus the lamp...

Beautiful dear!

Borneo Falcon said...

Definitely a good buy. Everything looks pretty and cool

Kikey Loo said...

wah... a lot of stuff leh!!
i am using Clinique product.. :)

hana said...

OMG GOT MY KONKON OR NOT??? I mean corgi. Got????

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

me wan smurf t shirt woi ehehehhe...

迷迭香 said...

the doggie in bottle is so cute!! ^_^

ET女子 said...

OMG~~~
i love all stuff u bought bck~~~
i love the doggies~~definitely worth~
n i love ur bagbag tooo~~
u r really expert in shopping~

Hurley said...

wow wow, seems like alot of ppl are going thailand these days. Those choc. sticks look like japanese choc. sticks.

Agnes Sim said...

OMG... i love shopping!!
I love the dog collection le. How much u bought? Its made by...??

"秋"天的"诗" said...

Oh My God!!!!

the dog so so so CUTE~~~~~
so small.......
^-^
i also want~~

Ksteeng1122 said...

wow.....I love the miniature doggie. I think 3000baht is worth for this kind of cute handmade miniature doggie......

Beverly's Secret said...

I like everything you bought!!!
Love it~~
Dear, i want more!!!
Did you drive there? or?

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs