Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Queen Strikes Again!

(updates below...)

Ooo yeah~ The shopping queen slave strikes again, and this time her target will be:

ZARA
Massimo Dutti
Pull & Bear

warehouse clearance!!! :) :) :) :) :) OMG, I am thrilled when I know this a moment ago!

click to enlarge

... and this!!! Being a book lover, this is definitely a bliss to me.





Now, which one to go first? :p


UPDATES!!!

One fine Sunday morning - I went to both of the warehouse sales, Zara, Massimo Dutti and Pull & Bear warehouse sales being the first, followed by MPH. :) I am happy to the max!

I bought an item from Zara and lotsa books from MPH. Getting books are surprisingly easier than buying clothes for me. Most items in Zara were "disfigured" (from the pulling and snatching), some torn, some buttons fell off, etc.

My happy :) buys:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus RM39
(bundled with Why Mars and Venus Collide),
P.S. I Love You RM20,
Chasing Harry Winston RM20,
Thanks For The Memories RM20,
The Undomestic Goddess RM20,
The Devil Wears Prade & Everyone Worth Knowing RM29.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Home Made Dishes (English - Malay version) by Patsie Cheong, RM19. (ehem, Wei-Hwa's the one who bought this book, not me ;)) Hahaha, when I browse through the recipes, I can't help but laughing out loud by just looking at their translations:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anak Makcik Berkahwin (!!!)
"Yee ma kah lui"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daging Goreng HEBAT (!!!)
Doesn't it sound like Doreamon introducing his new latest "hebat" gadget???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Master Chef's Secret Techniques of Cooking (woooo!!! :o), RM13 each.
(Another book that he bought. He insist of getting local published cooking books as the ingredients are easier to get, unlike the one that I bought below:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Comfort Food, RM18.
(I insist of getting this one, as the pictures are oh-so-yummy and the cover are oh-so-classy, although some of the ingredients are not available in Malaysia.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tarot Card Set, RM17.
(I wanna predict my future wtf)

MY HAPPIEST BUY OF THE DAY!!!:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wool Jacket from Zara.
I love the big collar, and the oh-so-stylish slanting big buttons :)

Guess the price...
Original price: RM579.
1st reduction: RM399.
2nd reduction: RM249.
3rd reduction: RM199.90.
4th reduction: RM129.90.
5th reduction: RM99.90

So, how much is price for the 6th reduction??? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It goes down to freakingly-low-price of RM59.90!!! (I knew all the prices cause I peeled off the price tags, one by one... ;))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's how I knew the prices! ;)

Yeah, I got this winter jacket for only RM59.90!!! Yay, I love to repeat myself, bold it, and enlarge the font - YES, ONLY RM59.90!!!

I don't need a jackets of few hundred ringgit as Malaysia is a all-summer weather country, and I just need one jacket (to keep me warm and stylish at the same time) for my trip to Hong Kong this November!!! Yeahhhh, Hong Kong here I come~ :)

Nah, I will wear this once, and it'll be kept away in the corner of my wardrobe later. Hahaha! :p

14 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, got sales!!! I wish I can get books also!!!

Dragon said...

MPH first since it starts on 22 oct while Zara on 24 oct. See so clever!!! got prize bo? LOL!!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Uikss...

I thought my name there...

hehehe...

Beverly's Secret said...

Happy Shopping ya!! Don't forget to share with us :)

Borneo Falcon said...

I will go for the MPH

hana said...

NOOOOOOOOO TAKE ME WITH YOU OMG TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOOU

Johnny Ong said...

these are really ladies' favourite haha

迷迭香 said...

yes!! the zara sales starts at 10am today!!!! ^O^

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Can bring your laptop along?
So that i can see all the discounts =P

fufu said...

wish i were in PJ....

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hoyeah!

U already went shopping!

Ermm..I read some of the books, there are awesome!

Beverly's Secret said...

one word!!!!
AWESOME~~~

Wear this in Portland ya :)

Beverly's Secret said...

Babe.. I have my own tarot card also :p I use it to predict my so-called future too :p

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

i want tarot cards hahahah

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs