Friday, October 3, 2008

I can't resist the tag

Confession #1: I was damn happy to be tagged by Hana. But...
Confession #2: My face turned green and white simultaneously when I go through the questions! Gasp!!! :x (Look at the questions yourselves and you'll understand why)

Rules wtf:
This tag is specifically created to screw (!!!) you up. When you are tagged, you must answer the tag and reply to what the question says, any illogical answers is not accepted and you cannot refuse to answer. A reply with none specific answer ie: "none" or "I don't know" or "cannot" or any other variations of them are not allowed.

1. If you would have to engage in sexual acts with a celebrity of the same sex, who would it be?
*GASP!!!*
Can I not answer this?

Can I have him instead?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For those who doesn't know this yummylicious man, he is CHRISTIAN BALE, the Batman in The Dark Knight, alright?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Ermm, ain't the Question telling you to name celebrity of the same-sex? What the hell she had been doing?) Hey! What's wrong? I am 100% pure straight okay (just like Hana) and I never fantasize to bed someone of the same-sex! Totally eewwww alright!!! :@

Sigh, IF I were to choose ONE, I will choose her:

Agyness Deyn, the English model. :x


She was hailed as "the fashion industry's next great supermodel (!!!) :p" and an "ambassador of British youth culture. Bwahahaha!!

2. If you were asked to strip off naked and then be covered in a certain material for a photoshoot, what will it be? (note: clothing or any other variations is not acceptable, however cloth is.)




I LOVE TO BE IMMERSED IN GOLD.
LOTS. OF IT.
FULLSTOP

3. If you and your husband/wife/life partner are bound up and are soon to be raped by a rapist, would you sacrifice you or your spouse? (note: only one can be saved)

Hahahaha!!! Eheem...

Answer #1: IF the rapist is a man, who looks 99% like Christian Bale, I would LOVE (Erm, how to do the strikethrough thingy? Please teach me, anyone? Update: Hana! Thank you for teaching me how to strikethrough! Me loving you!) to sacrifice myself. :k :k :k :k :k
Photobucket

Answer #2: If the rapist is a man, who looks like this:

(Hana, I need to use your answer here! I can't think of anything better than yours! :) )
(To quote Hana) "I shall ask my bf to pretend to give the guy blowjob wth and bite his thing off then hahaha we are free!!!

Alright, move on to Question #4 (I am so pretending I didn't know about a rapist can be a women lol~ This Tag is KILLING me already!!!)

4. Well, you are in New York City, ala Entourage or Sex and The City, which would you pursue? Labels or love? And why?

Can I have both the love and labels? Ala Carrie Bradshaw. Well, she has the Manolo Blahnik AND Mr Big.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Name your favorite American Idol 7 finalist.

Photobucket
Who else but William Hung? Awww... look at him, ain't he cute? (Read: cute = ugly but adorable)





Oh, you were saying American Idol 7? Opps... hahahaa!!! Nope, I'm not a fan (Hey, kipas wtf) of American Idol.

6. The Deserted Island Question : Who would you bring?
  • Sunblock with highest SPF/SPA/EPF/PDF/WTF :D :D :D
  • Pre-packed magarita (!!!)
  • Bikinis and pareos
  • PSP with The Sim2 Castaway (Hey! I can learn how to survive by playing that game! :))
Photobucket
  • Ah, I must not miss my IQ and EQ! (strike)if I have any(/strike)

7. Name one craziest thing you have done.

To survive on RM100 for the month of October. (How to survive, you tell me!!!) Yes, I am so so so broke this month! Jasmine, I will order only plain water for tomorrow's lunch gathering, tenkiuberrymuch. So, are there anyone willing to donate for my "Sabrina Foundation"? *eyes beeming sparkling twinkles*
Photobucket

8. To make things a little easier, future honeymoon destination?

I am not a demanding woman (!!!), therefore I do not expect my other half to starve on bread 24/7 to save every single penny for Mauritius/Maldives/Paris/other-oh-so-posh-places. This is the perfect honeymoon destination (and I can use the remaining money for shopping!!!)

Presenting... Let's Sea Hua Hin Al-Fresco Resort, Thailand! (Hey, I'm advertising again!)
Let’s Sea® Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort combines unique romance, intuitive service and thoughtfully designed facilities to create a memorable yet accessible escape. Look forward to unparalleled style and relaxation on the gentle shores of the Gulf of Thailand.
The Al-Fresco
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Rooms
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Restaurant
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Spa :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9. If you have superpowers, what would it be?

To have a magic door, where it will take me to wherever I want to be by just saying the name of the place out loud before departing, ala Doraemon's Super Door.
Photobucket

Then, I wouldn't have to save money for air tickets! Just pack your bags, think of your next getaway destination, say it out loud (in front of the magic door, damnit), open the door and walk pass through it! Voila! :)

10. You got drunk, have sex with someone and when you woke up, that someone is next to you, who is that someone?

Photobucket
Need to say more? Lol!!!
(Wei-Hwa, please don't be mad at me!)

11. Name a classmate that you seriously hate on your high school senior year.

Nah, I did not seriously hate anyone during my high-school senior year. I am good with everyone! Really! :D

But during my primary school year, I hated Lily (because she insulted my father's handwriting something like that) and PY (for no apparent reason, well, she hated me too). When we talked about this subject, we laughed out loud for being so silly!!! :D (I think I got the brain size of a pea when I was a kid wtf).

12. A position you would want to have in high school but can't achieve?

President for each and every clubs/societies that I joined, straight A scorer, scholarships from this and that foundation, lovable in every Teacher's eyes.

13. Name a classmate that you would want to join you in your current university as your classmate.

Siew Yee and Rose.

Ermmm, but takkan bring them to Sabah? If some other posh university (Harvard/Oxford/Yale) tak aperlah!

14. Name a person you know you love but never truly appreciate.

My father whom I love and respect dearly, but he gets on my nerve some of the times. Lol~

15. If given the chance to fully restore and revive someone from the dead, who would it be?


My gandma and grandpa, whom never got the chance to:
  1. See me grow up into what I am today.
  2. See me in my primary and secondary school uniform.
  3. Got straight A result in UPSR and PMR examinations.
  4. See my nervousness that for the first time in my life, I went to all-boys school, for my Form 6. (I was in a all-girls school since Standard 1, up will Form 5)
  5. See me entering the University.
  6. See my happy, lovey-dovey face, as I found my first love. :k
  7. See me in my (future) wedding gown.
  8. Drink the tea (during wedding ceremony) served by my (future) hubby.
  9. See me pregnant with my (future) first child, her grandchild.
  10. See her (future) grandchild's face and to cherish him with lotsa "grandma/pa" love.
16. If your life were a game, what would it be?

Photobucket

17. Do you support gay marriages?

Well, yes, if they truly loved each other.

18. Do you prefer expensive, branded items or inferior, cheap items?

EXPENSIVE, BRANDED ITEMS!!! Cos I am high class liddat wtf.

19. If your life were a TV show, what would it be like?

Photobucket
Shot At Love - Tila Tequila wtf

20. Last minute partner for a project?

Siew Yee! I can totally rely on her *wink*wink*



Yay!!! *cries with happiness* :) I have finally end this fcuking-damn-this-post enjoyable post... :D I can barely feel my fingers. Whom should I tag *evil smile* now? Hahahaha!!! Thinking of who to tag made me feel good!

Hmm, I shall tag Rose (I know she would provide wacky answers! ;)), Tzyy Ling (hahaha, she would provide crazy answer as Rose too!) and Jasmine. But, would both of them have the time to attend to my tag? :( By the way, Rose, Tzyy Ling: How's your first day at the hospital? :)

10 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

u definitely still tag us despite knowing that MAYBE we are too lazy to entertain tags...lol..that alone is sweet enough
but i'll see what i can do about that

first at work sucks like mofo big time..

i get lost in hospital.but hell, the hosp is clean
and guess what, i have night shift too from 12am to 8am...dim sum??


p/s: i adore the British fashion icon too...
p/p/s: u and your christian bale

Akira 思胜 said...

Ish, I still owe her this tag... Haha...

Dragon said...

omg!!! christian bale exists for so many times!!!! omg omg!

Kikey Loo said...

i love the way u reply the tag!
cool~~ :D

hana said...

ROFL I had fun reading your answers. Tagging you was a good decision XD

omg why does everyone like Christian Bale lol. And HAHAHAHA I nearly died when I saw the 2nd 'rapist' pic LOL wth my poor bf ok I think he wouldn't comply with my wishes also if the 'rapist' looked like THAT XDDD

Gold IS a lovely choice now why didn't I think of that *muses*

PS. The strike out html code is like this [s]type text here[/s] and just replace the [ ] with < > and you'll be fine =)

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

i curiously wanna know,
how long did it take u to do this tag???
cos as i can see its freaking long...

how many times u clicked SAVE TO DRAFT?

Angie said...

this tag show that you r a very patience girl.
Congrats..for the sponsor.it was so cool.
by the way saw the sourvenir that your Bf got for u from Japan.
He is so lovely.means that every where ,anytime he also think of you.

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Why Choose Batman as your sexual partner? Lolx. Batman looks so boring. Joker more fun!
LMAO*! Why So Serious?

Barbie said...

Yeah... ^ ^ Agree with what Kikey said as well. I love the way you responed to the tag. Sounds so cute, u know ^ ^

BTW, long time rarely see u drop by ady :( I miss chatting with u so much. Forget Barbie ady? :( *sob sob* *nose blowing*

Hope everything is well with u there :) Miss u sooo soo much, babe :(

Chobits said...

LOL~ funny answers you gave, long answers and you took a lot of effort to answer them with so much patient even though you said it's killing you haha, but actually you also enjoy the tag hehe..i wonder how Christian Bale will react if he see this tag, poor wei hwa..xp

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs