Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Got tagged again... and darn I have to reveal myself. *sigh*

Updates: 2 out of 5 person that I tagged has done the tag. Abby, Jen Fon and Ashley, where are you???

WARNING: This LOOOOONG bimbotic blog entry is gonna be all about words, no pictures, no foods and it's all gonna be ME. Nothing but ME. Everything about ME. Please *kindly* be warned. You can roll your eyes if you want to. It's not that I can see it anyway... Muahahaha... (@_______@)









Nah... don't take my opening sentences too seriously will ya???!!! It's a tagging game *again* and this time, I was tagged by Akira. My first reaction when I read his tag entry - I said "Oh my, so many questions! Who got tagged later will suffer for sure". As I scroll down and down and down... I found out that I, Mei-Wah got tagged!!! (*pulls my hair like some mad woman who lost all her funds and saham*). HERE WE GO...


The rule of the game is that...
  1. Post this rules at the beginning of your tag.
  2. Each player (the victim who got tagged) will have to answer the questions below.
  3. At the end of the post, the player will tag another 5 person. Make sure to let them know that you have tagged them!
  4. Answer all questions in 5 minutes!!! (Hah! Just kidding...) *devilish laugh*


Section 1: About yourself
  1. Name: Victoria Spice (Muahahawtf... nama glamour: Victoria, nama sebenar: Loh Mei Wah)
  2. Nickname: Posh Spice (Ok lah, I'll stop the Posh Spice thingy... mua real nickname is Wawa)
  3. Sisters: None
  4. Brothers: None
  5. Shoe size: Internationally size 6 and half
  6. Height: 1.6 metre (I AM NO SHORTIE!!!)
  7. Where do you live? Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. (Seremban version of Posh Spice, cannot meh?)
  8. Fave drinks: COFFEE. I can't live without it. Ah, green tea and Earl Grey too.
  9. Fave breakfast: Beef noodles? Or maybe Paddington styled pancakes will do...
  10. Have you ever been on a plane: Yes. My first time on the plane is when I take the flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to pursue my Degree. From that moment onwards, I hate Air Asia and I hate flying (depends on which airline service lar of course...)
  11. Swam in the ocean: Is snorkeling considered a yes?
  12. Fallen asleep in school: Hahaha... ALL THE TIME! AND I AM PROUD OF IT! I AM A BAD STUDENT!
  13. Broke someone's heart: I break ar? Got, for sure... Tell me, who doesn't???
  14. Fell of your chair: No lah... never... Where got so "pai-seh" one?
  15. Sat by the phone all night, waiting for someone to call: Every night.
  16. Saved e-mails: Yes yes yes!!! I save all my e-mails (espeacially business e-mails) as EVIDENCE! The power of black-and-white come to live when you want to protect yourself from being stabbed at your back (in short: "makan kucing mati"). Keep this advice in your heart. WILL BE VERY USEFUL!
  17. What is your room like? Full of magazines, books and everything else matters to me. In short, mua room is messy!
  18. What is right beside you? A can of Shieldtox, water bottle, mobile phone, and Dodo.
  19. What is the last thing you ate? Chinese lotus root soup with peanuts and red dates, 1 piece of chocolate, and green tea. (Haha! No rice for today's diet)
  20. Ever had chicken pox? Nope nope...
  21. Sore throat: Of course lar... wtf (aiyar, what kind of questions is this???)
  22. Stitches: NOPE! I'm a good girl. I never get involve in accident.
  23. Broken nose: Please refer to above answer.Do you believe in love at first sight? YES!!! (^__________^)
  24. Love picnics? Never tried it before. Never dare to try it in Malaysia.
  25. Who was the last person you danced with? Nope... never danced before...
  26. Last made you smile: Dodo doing funny acts.
  27. You last yelled at... company's lorry driver! Never fails to piss me off every day!
  28. Today did you cry? Yes... just cried on the phone.
  29. Talk to someone you like? Yes... just talked to him and ended up crying. Damn!
  30. Kissed anyone? Yes... him.
  31. Get sick? Now... nope. I hope to get sick so that I can get Medical Leave and take a long rest off from work.
  32. Talked to an ex: Aku takde ex-balak.
  33. Miss someone: Yes... But after he made me cry just now, I'm not missing him anymore. Tonight.
  34. Eat: (damn, the questions are getting pointless!!!)
  35. Best feeling in the world: When I am asleep and there are no problems/troubles in my mind.
  36. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes. One stuffed animal that accompany me to bed - Mr. Penyek (aka Mr. Flat). It's a flat stuffed dog toy. Yes, flat.
  37. What's under your bed? Monsters and dust mites.
  38. Who do you really hate: I choose not to really hate someone, I don't want to get high blood pressure/heart attack. I choose to live happily.
  39. What time is it now? 10:48 pm MYT, 15 May 2008.

Section 2: Randoms
  1. Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Yes, Ronald McDonalds.
  2. Do you have any siblings? Refer to answer above. (Ooi! Who created this tag lar? All same questions?!?!)
  3. Do you want to have children? My dream family will consist of 1 son, 1 daughter, 1 husband and a Maltese dog.
  4. Do you smile often: YES YES YES!!! Frown often too.
  5. Do you like your hand writting? Maybe... sometimes... Hmm, when I'm in a good mood, I will be very proud of my handwritings.
  6. Are your toenails painted? Nope, will be. Tomorrow will be!
  7. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? 4 stars and above rating hotel beds.
  8. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a Winnie the Pooh pajamas.
  9. What were you doing 7:00 pm yesterday: In office, doing overtime. Yes, I have lame life.
  10. I can't wait till: MY BIRTHDAY 7 JULY!!! Hik hik hik... And also OCTOBER and DECEMBER!!! Trips are waiting for me!!!
  11. When did you last cry? Baru sahaja...
  12. Are you a friendly person? What do YOU think?
  13. Do you have any pets? Doggies... 4 of them!
  14. Where is the person you have feelings for, right now? Somewhere over the rainbow~~~ Nah, he's in Johor now. Doing his training *again*.
  15. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? What kind of question is this? I don't understand. Who created this tag? I wanna complain to him/her already!
  16. Do you sleep with the TV on? My room doesn't have LCD/Plasma/TV what-so-ever. I sleep with my lotsa pillows on top of me. Does that count?
  17. What are you doing right now? Answering (and swearing!) this damn thing lar!!! (T__________T)
  18. Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope... I'm not acting in American Pie - I don't have to crawl out of the window after get laid. Duh...
  19. Can you handle the truth? Depends on what kind of "truth".
  20. Are you too forgiving? Yes. I forgive easily. Hard to forget.
  21. Are you closer to your mum or dad? My mum.
  22. Who was the last person you cried in front of? WH
  23. How many people can you say you've really loved? Mum, dad, WH, Siew Yee, Dodo, Leng-leng (another dog of mine), Daisy (another dog of mine too) and Mei-Wah (what... love myself cannot meh???).
  24. Do you eat healthily? Yes... But sometimes, I do reward myself with fatty/arteries clotting foods.
  25. Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? I'm sick of this repetitive questions... Again, I repeat... I do not have any exes.
  26. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? YES YES YES!
  27. How often do you go to church? Once in a blue moon - CHRISTMAS TIME!!!
  28. If you are having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My mum.
  29. Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Quiet among strangers but super LOUD with good friends.
  30. Are you confident? Yes IF I have good hair day, nice clothes on, great complexion (no red blotches/acne), and some make-up to complete my look. Opps... does that means I don't have the confidence?

Section 3: The 5's in your life.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
  1. Studying in Form 2 and doesn't care about the existence of PMR.
  2. Actively participated in Red Crescent Society's charity activities/fund collection/competitions/etc.
  3. Happy go lucky girl, who's growing up into a young lady.
  4. Thinking about what working life is all about. Is it fun?
  5. I wanna get my own car!!!
5 things on my to-do list today:
  1. Get done with this tag ASAP!
  2. Brush my teeth.
  3. Wash my face.
  4. Apply toner, mosturiser, eye cream, hand cream, body lotion, and cracked heel cream.
  5. SLEEP!!!
5 snacks I enjoy
  1. Guava
  2. Chocolates
  3. Green tea?
  4. Potato chips
  5. Seedless grapes
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  1. If I were a "billionaire", I would not have to think of the things I should/would do with the money! I can do whatever I want, buy whatever I desire, eat whatever I feel to (and then hire a personal trainer to shape me up again), travel to ANY places I wished to on my private jet, and then, stay in posh 6 star hotel which also, belongs to me! Muahahaha... wtf go sleep and dream on lar!!!
  2. If I were a billionaire wtf, I will give half of it to my parents, my doggies wtf, Myanmar and China affected victims .
  3. If I were a billionaire *yawn*, I would kill all the entire mosquitoes in the world!!!
  4. If I were a billionaire *sigh, this is getting more and more depressing*, I would get myself plastic surgeries wtf.
  5. If I were a billionaire... *snorrrr......*
5 of my bad habits (do I really have to answer this???):
  1. Laugh too loudly.
  2. Pick my nose when there are no people around.
  3. Fart when there are no people around.
  4. Shopped too much.
  5. My laziness.
5 places I have lived in:
  1. Paris wtf.
  2. New York wtf.
  3. Japan wtf.
  4. London wtf.
  5. Seremban.
5 jobs that I've had:
  1. "Retail associate" for Audrey International and Wacoal. In simpler words - I'm the promoter/sales assistant for Audrey and Wacoal brasserie. Hahahawtf...
  2. Malaysia's Economic Builder Director.
  3. Managing Director of Sleepyhead Co. Ltd.
  4. General Manager of I-am-tired-of-this-tag-and-I-wanna-finish-this-up-so-that-I-can-go-to-sleep!!!
  5. Customer Service Officer of YPM Co. Ltd., stucked there for nearly a year now and I have grown up to be a person with higher EQ, more confidence, better communication skills, trained to read people's mind and facial/body language and skilled in protecting myself with black-and-whites (e-mails!!!) .

AND FINALLY... THE LAST QUESTION!!! ARGH~~~


5 person I wanna tag:
  1. Abby (cos she entertained all my taggings!)
  2. Jen Fon (cos she never got tagged before)
  3. Ashley
  4. Roses
  5. Jasmine

Phew... I have finally answered all the questions!
Now, good bye, I wanna go sleep!!!
*yawn*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*snorrrrr....*

9 *twinkles*:

Unknown said...

Sorry that i made you cry last night....pity of you being tagged by Akira. Akira know so many secret about you lo after is tagging....huhuhu....you are so darn sleepy but still need to finish it...chamcham...

I'm very lonely in JB and i'm so tired of this entertain job and I really wanna meet up with you but i can't leave JB wtf...

Hope you can wait until next Friday. After that, i wanna have holiday with you...anywhere in Malaysia.

nana said...

wow this is very long for sure haha! i'll never have the time (or patience) to do this kind of thing hehehe....

Akira 思胜 said...

Hey hey hey...

In the name of Blogger.com, I thanked you for answering the tag! hehe...

Nice answers! I think I have known some of your secrets! And wow, you are a Cancer! haha... not bad, 77! I will remember it!

Oh ya, you are the managing director huh? Mind to hire me too? hehe...

-waiseng- said...

wow, that is 1 long list u got. :D

Jane said...

Wow, what a long list. Think I've answered parts of that one when I was tagged myself. Have a good day.

tsuey miin said...

Lol...XD
finally is ur turn to play this tag..hahaha..seems like almost every blogger also played this tag before..XD
of course,me too =P

Kikey Loo said...

yah.. this tag is really long..
luckily, i didn't got this tag yet!! haha...

by the way, thanks for visiting my blog. nice to know you.. :)

Mei-Wah said...

dear dearie: yeah yeah... we're going somewhere soon. and you have to buy me forever21 stuffs! kidding... you must be sweating now.

dear nana: i no patience too... but got tagged, mati mati pun have to do it! (^________^)

dear akira: in the name of blogger, i will hire you as the chief executive office for Sleepyhead Co. Ltd.!!!

dear waiseng & expatkat: super long list... i wonder who created this tag on the first place?

dear sailing: u got tagged before too? hahaha... those who blogged will sure got tagged...

dear kikey: don't worry, the tag will come to you asap!

Jenfon said...

Walau.. Y u tag me?
The questions so long and boring..
I am very lazy lar..

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs