Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Sweet Indulgences

Kids love ice-cream.
Girls love ice-cream.
I LOVE ICE-CREAM!
All the people in the world love ice-cream... (duh... who doesn't???)


And the word "Haagen Dazs" will definitely gives me TWINKLE IN THE EYES! I love Haagen Dazs! Love it, heart it, dreaming about it! *slurrrppp*


The first time when I had my first taste of Haagen Dazs was when I was (plus minus) 15 years old. I was with Valerie, Siew Yee and Siow Mei; on our trip to Genting Highland and I was young, poor and unfashionable wtf. So, Valerie bought a scoop of Macadamia Haagen-Dazs ice-cream and I stole a bite! Oh my freaking gawd, damn it was delicious...!!! So smooth. So delicious. Sweetness were right. It was the best thing I have tasted in my entire life!

The second time I taste Haagen Dazs was year 2008 (this year lah *duh*). One fine Sunday, we decided to have a fine Haagen Dazs as our dessert after a fine walk in The Gardens. Hahaha... Nah, actually we got Haagen Dazs voucher worth RM25! I heart... I heart... (^______^) We decided to give ourselves some sweet indulgent (after minus the voucher, we only have to pay RM9! Muahaha... I love great bargains!).

"Layer upon layer of taste, texture, sensation and pleasure"
Oh my... my mind wanders to the world of ice-cream...

Who doesn't love Haagen Dazs?

We ordered Haagen Daz Ice Cream with Brownie!!!
Piping hot brownie, topped with layer of rich milky chocolate,
with a scoop of Cookies & Cream and Vanilla ice-cream each.


MY VERDICT: As I place my first scoop of Cookie & Cream ice-cream into my mouth, it taste errmmm... WEIRD. Yes, weird! It taste of "chemical". Not only me who said that, Wei-Hwa said exact same thing too. However, Vanilla ice-cream taste sibeh heavenly! Brownie were heated to the right temperature, and the layer of chocolate on top of it makes it taste even superbly amazing! Feed a bite of brownie into your mouth PLUS a bite of Vanilla ice-cream equals (take a deep breath) SUPERDUPEROMGMCDKFCFREAKINGLY blissfully yummy!

Our oh-so-heavenly face.


Next stop: SUSHI KING!!!

Wahahaa... dessert first, then main course! I ordered salmon Sashimi and udon! Oh my... oh my... my knees can go weak if I see udon. And Sashimi. And ice-cream. And cheese cake. And unagi. And pizza. And McD. And KFC wtf. And... oh-my-gawd, I'm starting to talk bullshits.

6 pieces of pathetically thin Sashimi.
Nevertheless, I'm still loving it!

My bowl of delicious udon, I asked for refill of soup!
Nope, I don't feel paiseh at all. LOL...


My catch of the day - necklaces from Diva. ALL 50% oFF!!! I love... I love... I LOVE SALES!!!

I heart necklaces.

I can't go Paris. It will burn a hole in my pocket.
So, I wear it around my neck! LOL...
(^___________^)



P/S: Someone (by the name of Lim Cheebye) PISSED me off today!!! Pissed me off SO MUCH that I wanna curse him HERE! Please don't be TOO rational when reading my curse because it would definitely can't be happening. This is just to humor and to make myself feel better...

Dear Mr. Lim,

I would dig a hole on a land, stuff you in it, and spread cement over you. Next, I would place a TOILET BOWL right on top of you! And everyone would SHIT and PEE on you! (Anyone wanna continue with my story?)

Haih... felt much better...


HAPPY NEWS: I am heading over to Penang for makan-makan festival this Saturday! Yeah yeah... I just can't wait for it! Ignore Mr. Lim Cheebye and I am the happiest girl on earth.

16 *twinkles*:

Unknown said...

I hate the LimCheeBye also...i will kill him when i go SPEM!!!

Hope the curse come true on him...and hope that he won't give you any trouble anymore during work.

Barbie said...

Wow! ICE CREAM!!!!! ^ ^ and food post!!!! Your fault, Mei Wah :( MY stomach is making noise right now :( *sob sob*

Why can't u go to Paris? It just that u haven't go. Surely someday u'll be there. I haven't been to Paris myself either. ^ ^

Lol... Ur unfinished letter is damn funny. Poor Lim Cheebye :P

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, I wanna eat also lar... Aikz, check my wallet 1st, haha, no extra budget for this ice-cream... In fact I have Haagen Dasz last week... hahaha....

See ya tmr!!! Have a safe journey tomorrow ya!!!

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Omg. The pic of Haagen Daz Ice Cream with Brownie is freaking awesome. The effect of the light + nice food

Mei-Wah said...

dear dearie: kekeke... smack and wallop him for me! he's one big rude impolite arsehole who give me TONNES of troubles in work! hate him to death!

dear barbie: paris? for sure will burn a BIG hole in my pocket! it's my dream to go for holiday in European country! barbie, don't use "cheebye" in your conversation ya? it's a vulgar word (in chinese)! (^______^) but his name rhymes with the vulgar word though... kekeke...

dear akira: fuiyor, you also indulge in Haagen Dazs? (n_____n) we will driva carefully tomorrow! see you then!!!

dear JeromeFo: Haagen Dazs in your place should be very cheap right? oh my, if i go there, for sure i will eat Haagen Dazs like there's no tomorrow!

Sharon Y. said...

I didn't know you can ask for soup refill! I will do that next time! Ahaha. Me from Pg heading to KL this Sun for makan trip ;D I guess we are heading opposite direction huh

Anonymous said...

yoo... sushi ler... haha..... i like it... yum yum.. not definitely not from sushi king... :P

about Mr Lim CB.. this is my gift for him...

I would tie him on the try naked... and put some honey all over his body .... and of course i will add more on the most ugly part.... hope he can enjoy the honey...

ops.. shud I say..... his honey is enjoyed by " his new friendssssssssss"// (ants.... bees...)


hahaha...

Just kidding and have fun at ur makan makan trip at Penang...

Kikey Loo said...

i love ice cream too...
my favorite ice cream at US is Cold Stone Ice Cream... :)

Zooropa said...

OOoo...Haagen Dazs is great! I love it and Baskin Robin too. Wow, Mr. Lim must have done something too much on you and get a curse in return! Have a nice weekend.

Dora:)

Unknown said...

Happy 30 months Anniversary!!! Hope you had a good holiday and had gain back your energy to face reality- work...I have to face it too. Let's wait for coming holiday!! yeah!!! By the way, I think both of us like Baskin Robin more than Haagen Dazs hor??

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo! I drools looking at those ice creams.

ƒörèvër HL said...

can i have some? ^^

Unknown said...

Don't worry my dear,

The Eiffel tower necklace may make your dream come true.Just wait for few years time ya cos I wanna bring you to Europe.

Anonymous said...

dear girl.. i love sashimi too!! got hooked after going to singapore, where they sell a plate of raw fish for sg3!! maybe u shud try that place beside borders in gardens for their sashimi. i tried it last week, rm6 for 3 slices. and the slices were rather thick, not those miserable thin slices.

nana said...

wah so nice get to go penang for a makan session! i wanna follow!! ;p anyway have fun ya!

Chobits said...

That Lim CB so bad oh! How dare he "gik" mei wah?
Nvm, come, i continue the story with you, after shit and pee, i chop him into 18 pieces and thorw to the sea let shark eat them.^^

ICE CREAMS!!!I love i too!! Some more is Haagen Dazs~ Ohh~ I can see but canno eat, so bad...never invite me also..cry..T_T

p/s: The necklace is super nice, great taste wor, hehe~

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs