Thursday, May 1, 2008

Men's shopping indulgence

I'm absolutely sure that all girls out there who get nagging from boyfriend/husband that you shop TOO much. They will say, "Didn't you just bought eye-shadows last week?", or, "Eh, you have so many shoes already! Some you didn't wear it at all... And now you are getting NEW ones?!?".

But now I'm gonna show you that there is this particular guy who LOVES shopping as much as girls do! And this special guy is no other than my boyfriend! Woo---hoo---! Rejoice... rejoice!!!

Sigh, but he do get tired of walking easily.

Since Wei-Hwa was back from Portland last Saturday, he fell sick (all thanks to the weather and time zone) and now under-going medicines and lots of sleep to tune back his biological clock (which went cuckoo~). Second word that came out of his mouth (his first word was: I wanna eat Chinese food...) when I went to KLIA to fetch him the other day: PORTLAND WAS GREAT! I LOVE IT!!! He loved the weather (cause it's cool), loved the people, and loved their shopping policy (you can ask for a 100% money back refund if you are dissatisfied with the product!).

So, I swear to myself that I will save up enough money to Portland for some retail therapy and at the same time meet up my good ol' pal - Beverly. I even asked my mummy dearest to sponsor me some $$$... Hahahawtf... She kept quiet when I told her that.

Back to the story of my guy who loves shopping: he got me a Guess necklace as anniversary present! Is it nice, or is it nice?



The following items are the items that I asked his help to buy for me. Hahaha... and I pay him back ala installment style. *wink*wink* With 0% interest. No special condition. No approval needed. No papers to sign.

Category 1: Skincare
He bought Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control (because my face can get so oily, it shines and reflected light, causing emergency traffic jams wtf).

I also asked him to help me get: Super City Block 40 SPF and All About Eyes Rich. Others are all FREE GIFT! Muahahaha...

Category 2: Intimates
Panties from Victoria's Secret as Beverly said, "Get this for Mei-Wah! She can't get this from Malaysia!". So, Bev chose some, her hubby chose some and Wei-Hwa chose some. I got the shock of my life when Wei-Hwa told me that they chose 5 cute panties for me!
(Means all of them know my size wtf???)

Category 3: Sleep wear

This oh-so-cute pajama from Forever 21 - so cute, so-not-worth-it, and YET I wanna have it! The cashier double charged Wei-Hwa, and I have sent an complaint e-mail to F21 demanding explanation but yet to receive their reply. Sigh...

Category 4: Tops and Tunics

Tops, tunics and polo-tee from F21, Aeropostale and Tommy Hilfiger.
I don't have to buy clothes for CNY 2009, 2010, 2011 and prolly till 2020!

Category 5: Bottoms
Levi's jeans and F21 short pants.
(Ooo.. matilah, tak payah lah aku gi shopping lagi... Kanasai lor...)

Category 6: Accessories
Big big bag from Nine West, purse from Liz Claiborne and peep-toes from F21.

(Ever heard of this superstitious beliefs that you can't buy shoes for your other half? And if you do, you put 20 cents into a red angpow and give it to him/her. The Chinese believes that giving shoes as gift encourages your other half to "runaway" and to look for other girls/guys.
Believe it or not?)

Category 7: FOOD!!!
Chocolates, macaroni & cheese, bubble gums and super-sour candies!
I love~

And finally, a can of Coca-Cola Zero (unavailable in Malaysia), from Bev's hubby office!


Not only that he shopped for me, he shop for himself too. And even more "keng" than me! You just see for yourself...

5 pairs of Levi's jeans

Clinique Skin Supplies for Men

Tooonnnes of boxers from Gap

Polo-teesss from Tommy and Ralph Lauren.

Yes yes yes... happy cause I got lotsa new clothes (which are relatively cheap in States), but I'm so broke this month! Same fate goes to him too... Sigh... Guess that I should stop shopping wtf!

I am actually watching Indiana Jones on cable television (I am so stingy, my mum are so stingy, my dad are so stingy... we don't wanna install Astro wtf) while typing this entry at the same time. Girls have the capability of multi-tasking, don't you think so? We can eat while blogging, surf the net, and at the same time watching television! I can open lots of tabs in my Firefox, but Wei-Hwa can only surf one website at a time! Hahahaha... Gurrlll power!

I love to do revision for exams in front of the TV (6pm till 8pm got Chinese dramas okay?), while having dinner!!! Muahaha... and I still get excellent results okay?

Recently, I got so bored of working. I loss the same feeling of when I first entered the company. You know - the enthusiastic and full of positive "chi" in you - ready for any challenge, ready for any task. Now - I am like a turtle, walking slowly, doing my daily task slowly to let the time pass by quickly... Argh... I MUST CHANGE MY ATTITUDE!!! Darn...

Back to Indiana Jones! I realised that my blog go out of topic one lor... Sigh sigh double sigh...

12 *twinkles*:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

muahaha...
you should meet me and you know what's shoppin all about...
i can shop with girl, jiejie, auntie, uncle, kor kor, boy... and they all enjoy...
hehe

i would normally end up buying more than they do...
hahaha
ralph~! GAP~! Zara~! Aber~! Holly~! tigers~! lacoste~! club monaco~! banana republic~! ted baker~! OMG so many... i can't even name them all...
hahaha
raoul~!

@shLey said...

Hey babe,

I love the Clinique pore minimizer mask too! N Victoria's Secret underwears are absolutely chio.. haha, i buy alot of those too =)
Your bf is ultra sweet lor, love the necklace he got for you! =)

Beverly's Secret said...

Now I know why weihwa luggage got overcharge at the Korea airport...

Even so, it still worths everything...

Hehehe~~

I wanna shop with you next time!!
Oppss, MUST shop with you i suppose...

Pity me, going to shop alone this weekends :'(

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, your darling brought so much from US? Are you serious?

No wonder got overcharge at the airport!

Hehe, I hope to shopping at US too, maybe I would be the same as your darling... haha...

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

it's at heritage row in KL... behind sheraton hotel....
i love shopping more than alot more people....

Copykate said...

omg he bought u so many stuff!

i'm so in love with the cute undies already.

and the forever21 sleep wear!

and the tunics!

and the hershey's!

wtfreak, i like everything -.-

nana said...

coolness! you've got some really fantastic stuff there! lucky you :D

Mei-Wah said...

dear unclejosh: wah... another shopping lover! should meet up for some shopping experience! i will try out bisou bake shop someday! thanks for the recommendation...

dear ash: VS undies are so cute and colorful! i love the necklace very much too! (^_^)

dear bev: aiks... overcharge is bad! (T_T) portland got new rules already! you can't bring more than 2 luggages, or else will be charged!!! cham cham...

dear akira: you will sure go crazy with the low prices of the things in portland! i am absolutely sure that you will buy whatever you laid your hands on for your beloved gf!

dear copykate: your juicy couture undies are cute too! sold already?

dear nana: coolness! luckiness! hahaa... (^_^)

Anonymous said...

US really is a nice shopping heaven!! I mean some place in US which is Tax Free like Portland, Oregon! I get crazy there when i see things that are selling very expensive here in KL but super duper cheap there! You won't believe that the price is that low once u get there...especially Company Store...i love it so much and I will definitely go back there for shopping next time when I have chance to go. Next time i will bring my darling Meiwah together~~. Darling I think you need to put the link to company store so that you can share the info with others!!

Anonymous said...

wow...now i get to know the real wei hwa dy...he likes shopping and a good one huh?
cool u know....
so, i will send my bf to have some lessons with him...hahaha.. :)

Vian Lee said...

wah..!! got so many free girl from clinique..!! i always invest a lot of money on clinique product, but they only gave me a very small sample size eye shadow..!!! argh..!@#$%^&

Mei-Wah said...

dear WH: but bev already promote company store in her blog already! (^___^)

dear joyce: hehehe... WH can shop VERY WELL lor... muahaha... ask you bf to have class with him! won't charge fees!

dear vian: yup yup! i bought 3-step-skincare in 1-utama for RM300 plus, and they give SMALL itshy bitsy little samples!!! USA's counter are so generous...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs