Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Crave and Uncanny Regime

These few days, I craved for McDonald's McChicken, French Fries and McFlurry Oreo! But I'm not saying this because there is this competition going around where people are chanting:

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,

Cheese, Pickles,
Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

... in 3 seconds flat! Phew! The best video clip wins RM10,000!!! At least you wouldn't have to eat cockroaches, sleep with rattling snakes, or drink blended cow's brain to win yourself RM10,000 right?

I wonder whether Seremban's McD have this competition or not (forgive me, it's been 3 weeks since I hanged out at shopping complexes). If they do, I WILL DEFINITELY TRY IT!!! The winner gets a Big Mac FREE! Then I will buy a Pepsi, flash my McD Kids Card and a FREE small French Fries... (Eh, eh, eh, can't I have Kids Card? They force me to sign up okay? You want to know who forced me? It's the staff from Kota Kinabalu's Drive-Thru McD!) ... and then, I will have a complete set of meal - burger, fries and a drink!

Ah, did you know that I have some uncanny beauty regime?
  1. I applied hand cream on my feet! The other day, I found out that my feet are so dry, and I was holding the St. Ives Vitamin E Hand Cream. Then, I looked at St. Ives... and I looked down to my feet, and back to St. Ives. "Hmm... if it works for hands, then it should be no problem for my feet, right???".
  2. I leave hair conditioner on my hair longer than recommended on the instructions. I want to let it penetrate deep into each strands of my hair. (Aih... but my hair didn't turn out shiny also!)
  3. I apply body lotion right after I came out from shower. And with some moisture on my skin, I applied generous amount of body lotion. I presume that the pores of my skin are still "open" when I stepped out of the shower. Simple science: (pores open + moisture on skin) + body lotion = pore traps lotions effectively = skin absorbs better = soft smooth velvety skin!
  4. After I pinched and removed blackheads out of my face (my nose espeacially), I will clean the spot with Dettol Anti-Bacterial Handwash! My theory is that if the handwash kills 99.99% of bacterial and germs on my hand, then it absolutely can kill the "blackhead germs" on my nose/face and prevents zits from appearing the next morning. It works, I tell ya!
Picture courtesy of Nishabhi from Flickr


Below are some random shots taken during my stopover at the nursery. This flower is so cute, I tell ya! I don't know what's the name of it, but the plant was hanged high up to let the flowers slumped down. The small flowers joined together to shape a hemisphere. Sweet!



Feng shui equipment for your home. Not so costly - the big clay pot cost about RM300, the motor priced about RM70 and each "kiambang" plant cost RM1 each. Nope, it doesn't guarantee you that you will strike 4D Toto every time.


My favorite flower of all time - the bright sunny gerbera aka daisy. I want to buy a pot of these, but Mum said, "It won't grow once we bring back home!". Sigh...


I must get out of my house this weekend - do some shopping, get Mum's present (Ooi... Mother's Day this Sunday leh!), and most importantly - McDONALD's! I'll be dreaming of you tonight, McChicken, McFlurry and French Fries... la... la... la... la... la~ I'm loving it!

15 *twinkles*:

nana said...

go makan that mcChicken! :D

ps/ i miss the shower in bintulu's hotel room already! now in miri and it's just a normal shower..but got long bath though, can mandi bubble bath hehe!

Roses said...

yes...macd gave away that!! but u have to buy a set of meals first, that comes with a pass...with that pass only u are allowed to open ur mouth and say the rhymes~~

my brother went for it!
hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

huh?!?! McD have that kind of competition ah?? Really? Wanna go try that

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles,
Onions On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

when we go eat McD this weekend?? hehehe....can win money also..Let's video shoot..

Anonymous said...

wah~~~~RM10k??? A lot la~~

i want i want...anyone won so far??

Jenfon said...

Ooi.. Ms Loh.. U really free oh..
and very hardworking also.
Good Job!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Chu,

Ms Loh is very hardworking one...she spent her night time for blogging. So you must give your colleague support ooo...

DOR DOR JI QI her blog ya!!

Unknown said...

wanna try whether u receive comment or not..

Beverly's Secret said...

Yeah~~ Applying lotion all over your body will really promise you smooth and silky skin...

I love lotion~~
la..la..la..la..la..
I'm loving it~~

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, you can sing that in 3 seconds? haha... I dont know got this event, thanks for sharing ya...

I like the flower, it is nice!

laydeylike said...

dont use nivea for dry skin, makes your hair grow longer mann..im serious i tried before, you can view my post under product category.hehe!

:D i hope KK also gootttt!!! I want FREE big mac too :((

Anonymous said...

Mr and Mrs wei hwa,

If you guys win in the MCd competition dun forget blanja me la...haha...

Nway, i like the blog, like the writing style and cabn also get beauty tips which is safe wan... :)

Good Luck!!!

Mei-Wah said...

dear nana: you are one "shiok" gurl lor... can go 3 places (bintulu, miri and kuching) PLUS can buy charles & keith lor! 3 pairs somemore! jeles jeles... (=_____=)

dear roses: your brother got it or not? have to buy McValue big one or regular one?

dear WH: okay... okay... bring your "new" baby along also!

dear marimarihome_bubu: cute name you have! (^___^) no one win YET, the competition is still on...

dear bev: i will make sure myself to apply lotion EVERY SINGLE DAY... hope i won't "hangat-hangat tahi ayam"...

dear akira: i have not try it yet, though! you wanna try it too?

dear clara: yup, yup... i heard it before last time (rumours) and read it again in your blog too! i am using vaseline body lotion, never dare to use nivea already! hahaa...

dear joyce: hey joyce!!! glad to see you here. it's been nearly 1 year since we graduated. i missed your mum's cooking (especially her hand made pizzas!). thank you for your compliments! i am so happy that you read my blog and love my writing style... (^___^)

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

The feng shui equip so nice...
i dream of McD French Fries EVERYDAY....as well as KFC Fried Chicken....yummy!!!!
oh no...Stop thinking!i'm getting fatter already

Anonymous said...

why you use handwash to wash your face!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

it really works ah i want to try also leh >__>

Mei-Wah said...

dear yuki: eating is a JOY! we live to eat!!! hahhahaha...

dear michelle: it works! kill the ache causing germs! only use dettol hand wash ya! 10 times more effective then ordinary hand wash... alamak, i'm not paid for this promo leh... sigh...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs