Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 1-year-old to Blog Indulgence!

Hey hey hey...

Guess what? It has been a year since I started writing my own blog. The first name that I gave to my blog was "Blog Indulgence with the hint of Kiwi, Raspberry and Me!". Why kiwi? Why raspberry? Why the two fruits significant to me? Hahaha... I didn't know the answer too. I thought that maybe the blog's name will sound better with some "kiwi" and "raspberry" on it ala "coffee, tea or me" style wtf.

Later on, I start to think that "Blog Indulgence with the hint of Kiwi, Raspberry and Me!" totally sound stupid! Therefore, I changed it plainly to "Blog Indulgence!".

Other than changing blog's name, I changed 3 templates already (the recent one that I'm using is the third one)! First template I used was Blogger.com designate template, which was pure black with white fonts and Mount Kinabalu as the header picture. Next, I found out that we can actually change the templates (doink, I was shallow, stupid and slow-learner wtf)! So, I googled "free blogger template" and I stumbled upon this webbie, and I used their 2 templates, just because their designs are so CUTE, I heart it! The second template I used was called the Heartz where there are pink flowers and hearts with black background and white fonts. Why always black? I always thought that black is cool, black is attitude, black is mysterious! As time goes by, I got bored of this dark template too... And I switched to a more colorful, cheerful, happy template, called the Lazy Afternoon, which I have been using it until now! (^________^) Heart it... heart it...

On this day, a year ago, 20 May 2007, my first blog entry in Blog Indulgence! was about my happiness for graduating with a Degree in hand! LOL... And damn proud of it wtf... So, it has been a year now since I first started on Blog Indulgence! and I've got no plan to stop. I wouldn't say that I'm NOT going to stop blogging. Who knows, maybe someday I will stop blogging and remove this blog once and for all? While, in the meantime, I enjoyed blogging (as much as I love reading other people's blog), shared my love for food/travel/little things that make me happy/my friends/etc etc with all the world. And not forgetting that I met lotsa new fun blogger friends along the way... (^______^)







HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
BLOG INDULGENCE!

17 *twinkles*:

Kikey Loo said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BLOG INDULGENCE!

p/s: the reason to USA is I wanna have a different experience, instead of normal life, like Study -> Graduate -> Marry -> having kids -> old..

I feel that this kind of life too boring liao.. :p

Akira 思胜 said...

Happy Birthday to Blog Indulgence!!!

What a year for u right? hehe...

Guess what, nice to meet u here!!! hehe ^^

Whateverthing Inc. said...

happy b'day

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Congratulation =)
Finally 1 year old already.
Anyway, where to celebrate?

Sendo said...

happy birthday to your blog =D

fpptl said...

happy birthday to ur blog ^^

Barbie said...

Happy 1st Birthday to You, Blog Indulgence!!! ^ ^

tsuey miin said...

happy birthday to ur blog!^^
i like ur blog templates too..but i lazy to make it..Argh..

nana said...

i love suckmylolly templates! so very pretty!

happy 1st anniversary! :D

Mei-Wah said...

A deep thank you to all of you, who supported me and my blog! Without your support, there would not be Blog Indulgence! Thank you thank you...
(n___________n)

A BIG THANK YOU FROM ALL MY HEART!

laydeylike said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG INDULGENCE!!

yeah, that's how i met you..hehe :)

Beverly's Secret said...

Happy Birthday~~
you are a proud Mama~~

Jenfon said...

Happy Birthday oh..

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

happy aniversary... ^^

p/s:It's ok. haha...I pula a Hokkien banana...kakaka

Zooropa said...

Stop-by & wish a very Happy 1st Birthday to Blog Indulgence! More to go...Hope to see u ard my place some day & cheers!

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to ur blog ... :P

what do u wan as a birthday present...


Mei-Wah... I am not asking u....

I am talking to ur blog... step aside....:P


okok... hmm hmm ... (discuss with the blog)... ya ya .. right right..emm... emm...

okok....

Your blog is asking for a great template...... wow....

hmm.. need to talk to Huat Koay on this... see if he can help.... may be u need to treat him something.. for sure he will give u both hands...

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that i'm too late to wish Happy Birthday to your blog indulgence....No time and chance to go online...anyway Happy Birthday Blog Indulgence!!! blog harder ya and hope more and more reader will visit your blog.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs