Friday, July 18, 2008

Aku rindu Sabah bah...

I want to put aside my Langkawi post as I would love to post about my favorite place of all - Sabah! Why I post up photos that I took in Sabah a year ago? This is purely because when Dragon announced in his blog that he will be going to Sabah for holiday, I got excited when I think back of all the memories I left in Sabah. It's a small world after all, when I realize that (coincidently) Dragon is my university senior! :p

When he announced to the blogosphere that he will be heading to the East, I (sibeh excited) dropped him a message saying that "Ah, you are going to Sabah? I studied there for 3 years. If you need any tips on Sabah, I will be happy to help!". Wtf I pandai-pandai thought that Dragon never been to Sabah before and I am damn happy to offer some help to him. I slammed my head to the wall when he replied me, "Hahaha, I am your senior then :) I studied there too!". Alangkah paiseh-nya aku! But hey... it's a small world after all!

All of us, you and me were all linked together in a BIG circle.

I looked back through all the photos I have taken during the 3 years I'm in Sabah and all the memories flooded back to my head... :D I miss Sabah, that's for sure. I miss the environment, nature, food, culture and language (espeacially Sabahan Malay language~)...

Photo marathon coming right up, all about what I missed and I love in Sabah.

WARNING: Lotsa photos ahead. Beware!

Kundasang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cheap fresh local vegetables at Kundasang, I love~ :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As far as I can remember, it is sold at 3 packets for RM5.00!
Sibeh cheap right? ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummy local fruits~ Sluuurrrrp~ :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Who doesn't mesmerize with lustful greenery of Kundasang?

Rafflesia
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the smelliest flower in the world, the Rafflesia.
I paid RM11 to watch and smell this flower, okay?!? :x

Sabah Tea
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sabah Tea plantation. This is the time where I realize that
Cameron isn't the main producer of local tea in Malaysia. Call me shallow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wahhhh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woooo....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aaahhhh~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh?
(I'm doing stupid expression wtf)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMGOMGOMG!!!

Desa Cow Farm
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You doesn't have to go all the way to New Zealand to
witness this black and white cows.
Mooo~~~ :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mount Kinabalu
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The highest peak in the South East Asia, Mount Kinabalu.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Confession: Nope nope, I DID NOT climb the Mount K.
Photos were courtesy of my pals, who actually got
the stamina to climb Mount K. I salute!

Padas River Rafting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I was there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot where am I.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot where Wei-Hwa is... ;)

Sapi Island
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Island hopping is a MUST in Sabah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pick from an array of island available!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Raise up your hands, those who wanna go to Sabah next year? :)

Sutera Harbor Resort
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sutera Harbor Resort, the 5-star resort in the heart of Kota Kinabalu.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the best place to witness the sunset!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best place to be for the love birds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here comes the egg-yolk!!! :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cantik bah kan?

Karambunai Resort
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another well-liked resort in Kota Kinabalu, how I wish I could stay here some day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What I CAN do now is resort hopping!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tiga Island
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tiga Island aka Survivor Island.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hmm, don't tell me you didn't watch the FIRST season of Survivor!
Survivor Season 1 reality show were filmed here, in Malaysia!
:) I am so damn proud~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yucky, BUT my skin glows after that.
Free clay mask for all of us~ :k

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How I miss the mud wtf... :(

University Malaysia Sabah
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the one that I miss most were University Malaysia Sabah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank you Government, for NOT giving me my choice of Course and University AND "kicked" me to West Malaysia. I am so damn grateful for that!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Hall: as if the UFO has landed on it wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Tsunami kinda sky... :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't lie to you that I'm in Rome/France/Japan wtf... Sigh~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The "mini" twin tower.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This super duper scary sky color were taken from the field.
Scary huh? :) Magnificent...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The is the view that I viewed for the past 3 years.
Those were the hostels.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saw the busses? Those were my only transport to lecture halls/library/office/faculty.
And the bus drivers will have their PMS once every few months where they will go on strike and we ended up walking all the way from the hostel to lecture halls!

Kota Kinabalu Town
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture speaks louder than word.

I miss Sabah. I would really really love to go back there again some day! :) To think back of all the sweet memories we had, how we started meeting each other, how our love blossomed, places we have been together, rainbows sunsets and the calm sea that became the witnessed our love...

25 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow!!! Wow wow!!! So many photos about Sabah!!! I love the cloud there, it is way too nice!!!

Did you climb KK before?

Kikey Loo said...

wah... wah... wah... u got such a lot beautiful photos, especially the sky photos... u made me wanna fly to Sabah right now...

i never knew Sabah so so so beautiful and nice...

i am sure wanna go when i go back Malaysia!!!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

im speechless kate hudson wtf*...lolz..

you're right..pics do speak louder than words...i was wah,wahh,ooo,ooh..wow, wow..browsing through the pics..thanks for sharing with us!!

oh yea, it was so sweet when you mentioned about your love with wei hwa..ooohhhh..

btw, i love the tropical fruits pic the most..

jimmy choo wtf*....muahaha...

@ SmalL G!RL said...

hey, wat cam u using? it's like, so nice the effects!! cool photographer, & lolx!! the mud tingy, gta try wen i go sabah, if i gt the cahnce haha...then I find Mei Wah,be my tourist guide=P Dragon dn nid u, i nid u

Anonymous said...

wow Sabah seems like a nice place to visit. maybe i should go there for holidays too.

*whispering* no need to wait for more photos from Dragon liao... lol since everything see here liao...heeheeeheee

Beverly's Secret said...

kayak and mud~~
babe, you are quite adventurous though..

good try!!! and your pictures are really nice (as always)!!!

Roses said...

i wanna go next yr..
something in plannin with a Nigga frm Hk...be our tour guide if u are free around dat time...

Mei-Wah said...

dear Akira: the color of the sky in Sabah are waaayyy beautiful than Peninsular M'sia. i always wonder why is that... and there are more rainbows in Sabah! :)

dear Kikey: you are flying to other places :D after you have finish touring USA, you can tour Sabah! have a great holidays!

dear Jimmy Choo: you rindu local fruits kot??? ;) hahaha... i am very sure you are thinking about durians right now, cos it's durian/rambutan/mangosteen season right here, right now!

dear Mei Mei: okay okay! it's a deal! i bring you tour Sabah, you bring me tour Sarawak okay? :p

dear Constance: i am anxious about Dragon's photos too! please don't say that, Dragon will be heartbroken~ let us wait for Dragon's photo on yummy food and great Sabah view!

dear Bev: thank you thank you very much! we live our life once, therefore we must cherish every moment we have! go go gurl, go with the tattoo! :D

dear R: let me know when is it! :) i wanna save money... hehehee... i am happy to be your tour guide~

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Whoah! One at a time. There are a lot of photos here. It almost covered your entire post for today.

You really burst into the open. You're free like a butterfly, able to go and do whatever and wherever you wanted.

First of all, I cant be mistaken spotting you on that River Rafting photo. Third to the front left. Next to your lover ~ Wei-wah.

Second, all the scenery, sky, and activities you did here are awesome!!! I dont blame you for urging to come back.

Third, can you bring me with you next time? Haha, I'll pay for my share of expenses. ***

iamlz said...

I have been to Sabah once only..really really sweet memory especially on Tiga Island!!

Watch my post if u like:
http://limzhi.blogspot.com/2008/06/last-year-this-time.html

When I was there, there were only a group of us! XD Enjoyed the mud till khi siao!!

I wana go again!! XD

Anne said...

wah.....U & Dragon was joing marathon of photo ma??? O.O

walau eh...so many pretty picture...ENVY le!!!!!!!!!!>.<

laydeylike said...

eh your photos are nice lahh!! thank you for speaking on behalf of me ... LOL!

Roses said...

i wanna go to Tiga island..
wait for my decision bout Bandung next month yeah..
hopefully i can make it...i really wanna go too...my virgin trip with u guys~~and then crash the place~~

the outing today was too good to be true. i really enjoyed myself to bits...dint know Jet could be so crazee...

talela
R

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Walaueh! I really need alot time to load all the pics! -_-
But all the pics are very nice*

hana said...

woooo Sabah is so pretty!!! And omg uploading those pics must have taken you forever so thanks!

And haha paid 11 to see the flower. Only 1 flower?

and omgw why is the mud grey in color?!?!?! was it clean? i mean, well does it work? like does it have any cleansing properties? =P

Keith said...

Mei wha, I am saying I may have to wait to visit, but these pictures, especiually of the mud pools, assured me this ius a must visit locale.

Where else could I play ion mud without getting yelled at?

Come by my blog and say hello.

www.fatgrocer.blogspot.com

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

the pics are sibeh sui
the experience are sibeh song
this post is sibeh kueh gien...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
waseh i kua liaw beh tahan neh...

next time choot must cheo us ok! ehhehe!!!

im one of the sakais from sarawak HAHAAH!!!!

Dragon said...

wah, so many photos wor!!!!! i will post many too!!! hehehehe. when want to go again? wakakakaka.

Barbie said...

OMG OMG! All the pics uploaded are worth to stop and stare, and go aww! and aww! They are just awesome, dear! The pic of the cloud with ur saying OMG OMG! Barbie also love that pic too!

The utterly allure scenary are all here in one post! BTW, it's not natural mud, isn't it? lol... Free clay mask? Now, babe's skin glows? Wat bout the smell? Does it smell like the mud in the spa? No idea! lol...

Wei Wah was the one standing? Hope Barbie got it right! Heh heh... ^ ^

All in all, thks for sharing all these amazing shots! Love them so much! Mei Wah is an adventurous gal! Keep it up! ^ ^

Vivi said...

Hey dear, Im goin Sabah next week for holiday ^^~

Pulau Mabul I'm coming ~~

The Net Storey - Mars & Venus said...

wow...very impressive photos! Mei wah, did you use a DSLR when u took the photos of the sky/cloud/sunset/rise? Impressive!

And...I spot something 'wrong' twice (:P) in your writing...probably you have to brush up a little bit on your geography...hehe...Sabah is located...at the EAST side of malaysia...:P



Venus

fufu said...

i guess i need your help when i go to sabah next time...never been there, even seremban!! i real need to explore malaysia more, so far only been to penang, kl and selangor but went to almost half the world!!! i will slowly enjoy the beauty of malaysia =)

boonlee7 said...

hello mei wah!!
those pics are awesome =)

Chobits said...

Mei Wah!! You make me jealous!!
I wish to study there too! Then maybe i can enjoy the nice view, nice environment, meet a nice guy, enjoy nice food, but for my qualification i don't think i can masuk UM~ Sob..T_T You are smart ler. The photos are tremendously NICE! All fingers and thumbs up for you, including my toes. I thought you stole those pic from somewhere. Hehe~ ^^ Ok let's plan to go there some day, waiting to hear good news from you and enjoy your Bangkok trip oh!

fpptl said...

gila banyak photos^^

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs