Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confessions that I made

MY UGLY CONFESSIONS:





  1. I blogged during working hours. Sorry boss! ;) Oh, did I mention facebook/friendster/instant messaging/eBay/photo editing/etc too??? Oopps!
  2. My latest obsession: purchasing novels and doesn't read it. I don't have time! :( I miss reading, and I want to read again...
  3. I baked muffins the other day, and it got burned. :o Hahaha...
  4. Craved for Ribena with slices of lemon!
  5. I wanna go for vacation! Badly needed one... :(
  6. I can't cook (refer above, point no. 3) and I hate doing house chores.
  7. It's July. I am HAPPY. :D
  8. I am HAPPY cause it's July.
  9. It's 7 July next Monday.
  10. Hey, guess what? It's my birthday next Monday! Weeheee~~~ :D

10 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Ugly Betty! haha...

Haha, blogging or do other things are considered normal lar... haha...

You got so many confessions? Haha, yeah, I know next monday will be your big day! Any planning for the day? ^^

Kikey Loo said...

haha.. i saw her in movie...
wish u early Happy Birthday first!!! :)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

hahha...i like the way kate hudson nowadays...hehe..

Borneo Falcon said...

It is a bright July month for you. How old will you be next week?

Beverly's Secret said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

May all your dreams come true!!!
and may many many blessing come to you too~~

Have a great one!!!

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

"I blogged during working hours. Sorry boss! ;)
Oh, did I mention facebook/friendster/instant messaging/eBay/photo editing/etc too??? Oopps!"

so do i...HAHAHHAH! like rite now also HAHAHHA!

Mei-Wah said...

Dear Akira: Planning? Erm... I planned to go on a short vacation somewhere in Malaysia... :)

Dear Kikey: Thank you for your advance birthday wishes!

Dear Jimmy: I think I really spoilt the real Kate Hudson's name and reputation...

Dear Beverly: Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet wishes!

Dear t-mo-t: Hhahaha... High 5 lar tunggu apa lagi? "High 5"

Barbie said...

Ugly Confession? Heh heh... ^ ^ #2, #5, #6 should apply to Barbie as well heh heh ^ ^ The most noticable is #6!!! lol... Dealing with household chores! Oh my! Barbie can't cook as well ~ ~

Heya! Barbie still remember that we both are all born on the 07th ^ ^ Just that Barbie is June, and my dear Mei Wah is July ^ ^ Not gonna wish Mei Wah early, wait until it is time heh heh... so that Barbie won't repeat my wish to u!

-waiseng- said...

Happy Birthday~ Dai gor lui lo. :)Have fun on monday ya :D

Chobits said...

#1 - No worries, i accompany you. I am writing your comment in front of my big boss now but he cant see coz laptop face back, hehe~

#2 - You can let me read if you dun have time,haha, then it wont be wasted. XD

#3 - At least you know how to baked "burned" muffins, if u let me do, i will turn muffins into mud, haha~

#4 - Is this considered an ugly cofession? It is just a desire.

#5 - Ohh~ Me too!! Let's go together...in dreams...sob..T_T

#6 - I can only cook maggie mee and fry egg.

#7-10 - Ehem!! Mei Wah, you are so cute. I think your real aim is to tell everyone when is ur birthday, kekeke, yai yai ar u~

I will remember it. XD Happy Birthday to you first.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs